Fiddleback Flea Market

Zardo

Gold Member
Re-posting with better pictures:
Letting a few go from my collection. I am a collector, never used or carried. Been in my safe since purchase, I am the original owner.
Brand New - Never used or carried!
US only / PayPal Only

2016 0715 20 – Hunter w/ maple burl over natural liners & orange pinstripes, TT
Convex on spalted 5/32” A2 $SOld

Last edited:

Zardo

Gold Member
Letting a few go from my collection. I am a collector, never used or carried. Been in my safe since purchase, I am the original owner.
US only / PayPal Only

2015 0626 25 – Camp Knife w/ Mystery burl over 1/8” OD green micarta, Trinity pinout, SFT Tang, convex on 3/16” spalted 01 steel
$SOld

Last edited:
US only / PayPal Only

2015 0626 25 – Camp Knife w/ Mystery burl over 1/8” OD green micarta, Trinity pinout, SFT Tang, convex on 3/16” spalted 01 steel
$400 Shipped

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki
I'll take the Camp knife please. Will post on your profile page.
Thanks, George

Just snagged a nice Patch in Maple Burl from Fiddleback Friday and also grabbed the J.B. Knifeworks Eclipse in Blue Funky Burl they still had. To complete my collection, I'm looking for a nice Shank or Elf with wood scales as all of my Fiddlebacks are wood (I have plenty of G10 and Micarta BRKs). If you have one to part with let me know.

RobbieB

Gold Member
Just snagged a nice Patch in Maple Burl from Fiddleback Friday and also grabbed the J.B. Knifeworks Eclipse in Blue Funky Burl they still had. To complete my collection, I'm looking for a nice Shank or Elf with wood scales as all of my Fiddlebacks are wood (I have plenty of G10 and Micarta BRKs). If you have one to part with let me know.
I have an Elf I could part with: dyed quarter sawn curly oak over black liners & white pinstripes, 0.118 AEB-L SFT, convex.

Christoffer Braathen

Gold Member
WTB - Willing to pay premium prices for any of these models in burl or special woods or exceptionally beautiful variations. PM if you have anything you are willing to part with at the right price. Shipping to Houston, TX.

All the best to FF fans out there.
Christoffer

CARVERS
Carver or Woodpecker
Bushcraft Karda
Solo
F2

EDC
Esquire
Handyman

BUSHCRAFT
Bush Hermit
Drop Point Maverick
Gunstock Bushcrafter
Hunter

CHOPPERS
Duke
Camp Knife
Bishop
Competition Cutter

COHUTTA
Sloyd
Nomad
Puukko
Hiker Puukko
Rhombic Puukko
Mini Strebig
Tioga
Camp Tasker
Baby Bushman

Last edited:

RobbieB

Gold Member
Interesting - post some pics if you can please or send me a PM and we can discuss. Thanks.
Looks like your membership may have expired, so I can't PM you. Here are pictures of the Elf taken this morning.

Edit to include: Again, this is dyed quarter sawn curly oak over black liners & white pinstripes, 0.118" AEB-L SFT, convex. I bought it directly from FiddleBack Forge; never carried; probably tested sharpness by cutting a piece of copy paper. Asking $SOLD; I take care of shipping, insurance and PayPal fees.

50988919392_7622cfd304_c.jpg

50988108038_0977bcbddb_c.jpg

50988108113_534d713f08_c.jpg

Last edited:

Stanic

Basic Member
hi all, I am looking for the mid-tech Duke
I'm in Poland, PayPal is ok
thanks!

Christoffer Braathen

Gold Member
Hi
Looks like your membership may have expired, so I can't PM you. Here are pictures of the Elf taken this morning.

Edit to include: Again, this is dyed quarter sawn curly oak over black liners & white pinstripes, 0.118" AEB-L SFT, convex. I bought it directly from FiddleBack Forge; never carried; probably tested sharpness by cutting a piece of copy paper. Asking $300; I take care of shipping, insurance and PayPal fees.

50988919392_7622cfd304_c.jpg

50988108038_0977bcbddb_c.jpg

50988108113_534d713f08_c.jpg
Hi. Beautiful piece. If Skyking doesn't take it, I'll be glad to step in. Best regards, Christoffer

I'm going to pass on the Elf for now and open the way for Christoffer to get a shot at it. Thanks.

David L

Gold Member
New unused in box
Kephart - Maroon Micarta - Natural Bolsters - Natural Liners - White Pinstripes - 4" Blade - 8.625" OAL - 1/8" 8670 - TT - 200630 08 - SOLD

PayPal goods and services only - shipping (US Only) included. Not interested in trades.
Thank you

005PG8i.jpg

Last edited: