Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Hulk2e

Hulk2e Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2014
    Hey Choppaman. PM sent

Choppaman likes this.
  2. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Hi All!

Prices include USPS shipping w/ tracking and assume PayPal Goods and Services, US shipping only.
    Shipping discounts for multiple purchases.
    Reply to thread with an "I'll take .. " and then send a BF Conversation or email to Warrior108 at gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Jarrett Fleming "No Name" model
    .107 Tapered Tang Hollow Grind CPM154 $215
    Bog Oak over Black Liners and White Stripes Overall: 7" Blade: 3"

Fiddleback Forge Gaucho 3/32 SFT A2 $415
    Bog Oak over Black Liners and White Stripes Overall: 8 3/4" Blade: 4 1/8"

[​IMG]

WA Surls Inlander 3/32" SFT A2 $325
    Bog Oak over Black Liners and White Stripes Overall: 7 1/2" Blade: 3 3/8"
    [​IMG]

3. xxkcxx

xxkcxx Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2013

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  4. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    I’ll take the sneaky pete with mosaic pins.

Fishcharmer and Choppaman like this.
  5. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    First PK I’ve owned and decided it isn’t going to replace the runt in my pocket. Didn’t even wipe this one down. Same shape it was in when I opened it recently. $260 plus shipping. —SOLD— to @geowolves

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    geowolves and Fishcharmer like this.
  6. oregondux85

oregondux85

Mar 10, 2012
  7. geowolves

geowolves

May 15, 2020
    I'll take this please. You can email me to work out the transaction. I'm up all night at work until 7am. If I don't catch you in the am I will be up on Thursday afternoon to complete the details.
    Thanks, George

Choppaman likes this.
  8. geowolves

geowolves

May 15, 2020
    Hey jaz 322, Please let me know if you still have the LH sheath for the runt available.
    Thanks, George

9. xxkcxx

xxkcxx Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Somewhere perhaps but it would require some digging. Anything your real interested in?

10. geowolves

geowolves

May 15, 2020
    PayPal funds sent for PK.
    Thanks, George

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  11. oregondux85

oregondux85

Mar 10, 2012
    I was interested in the big sneaky, looks like herringbone?

12. James River

James River Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 14, 2019
    Any one have any Bow Legged Joe's to part with??

13. Tristndad

Tristndad Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2020
    I would love to get my hands on a camp knife. Anyone got one that is just laying around craving to be used?

Mr. Tettnanger likes this.
  14. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    SOLD

Selling an incredible Bushfinger. Red dyed curly ash with some killer chatoyancy. Black liners - white pinstripes. 1/8" A2 tapered tang. This is from my collection of epic non used Fiddleback Forge knives. Sheath is not included for this one. DM with any questions you may have.

$365.00 includes ConUS shipping and pp fees (FF always welcome)
    Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    Fishcharmer and Joseph Sanchez like this.
  15. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    SOLD

Selling an amazing Bushcrafter. Blue dyed curly maple with some killer chatoyancy. Black liners - white pinstripes. 1/8" A2 tapered tang. This is from my collection of epic non used Fiddleback Forge knives. Sheath is not included for this one. DM with any questions you may have.

$365.00 includes ConUS shipping and pp fees (FF always welcome)
    Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  16. Christoffer Braathen

Christoffer Braathen Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 22, 2021
    Now we're talking Choppaman. Loving them colorful wood handles. PM sent.

Fishcharmer and Choppaman like this.
  17. Christoffer Braathen

Christoffer Braathen Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 22, 2021
    Choppa - I'll take them both. Done deal!

Fishcharmer, Zippo2 and Choppaman like this.
  18. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    You got em. Thanks brother!!!

19. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    Posting here first for FF pals! Here is a link to my last sale thread with all the boilerplate terms of sale info.

Click here for more pics of these knives (closeups of the blades and scales on each side). The link includes everything in this post (1-5).

1. Kephart. O1 steel w/SFT, quarter sawn curly oak (I am pretty sure) w/black liners and pins and white pinstripes. 0.12" thickness, 4" blade and 8.5" OAL. Comes with Patriot leather sheath which has some kind of snake skin inlay. Looks like a stitch on each side of the enclosure has popped, but this appears to have no effect whatsoever in terms of the function and retention of the sheath. Blade has been used, sharpened. Has the beginnings of a nice patina and some scratches on the bevels, but looks better in person and still in good shape for a user.

$250

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hunter. A2 steel w/TT; I was told this is called "Professor in a blender" micarta--basically it's a burlap-weave micarta with natural liners and pins and lime green pinstripes. 0.18" thickness, has about a 4.75" blade and around 9.5" OAL. Looks brand new and I don't think it has ever been used even though I wasn't the first one to own it. No sheath.

$385

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Bushcrafter. A2 steel w/SFT, dyed sycamore scales, natural pins and liners, white pinstripes. 0.12" thick, 4" blade, and 8.5" OAL. I purchased it from DLT and it's like new. I don't have a sheath for this one either.

$325

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Terrasaur. Scandi-ground A2 steel w/SFT and green micarta scales with natural pins and liners, white pinstripes. 0.09" thickness, 4.25" blade and 8.75" OAL. Like new and screaming sharp. No Sheath.

$295 SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. KE Bushie. A2 steel w/TT and lacewood scales, natural pins and liners and blue pinstripes. 0.16" thickness, close to a 4" blade and 8.5" OAL (FF model info states these have a 3.875" blade and 8.375" OAL). Never used but does have one tiny dark spot on the off-side bevel (can be seen below in the 2nd pic and at this link in the 4th and 5th pics of it). No sheath.

$325

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021 at 1:19 PM
  20. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    (Cont. from post above)

Click here for more pics of the blades in this post (#s 6-8)!

6. Bushcrafter Jr. with A2 steel w/SFT and wenge scales with black liners and pins, and double white and blue pinstripes. 0.12" thickness, 3.5" blade and about a 7.75" OAL. A user that does have markings and some light spotting as well as having been sharpened, so don't expect a pristine safe queen, but it is certainly still in good condition with a lot of life left. Comes with the pictured lanyard beads but no sheath.

$310

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Patch Knife, A2 steel and SFT w/osage scales, natural liners and pins, blue pinstripes. 0.12" thickness, 3" blade, 7" OAL. In like new condition. No sheath.

$275 SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Bushboot, A2 steel, TT and black scales w/natural liners and pins, white pinstripes. 0.12" thickness, 3.25" blade, 7.25" OAL. I think I've used this for opening some packages, but it's in great condition. It does have the very beginning of a patina developing, but it's hard to see unless the lighting is right. Again, no sheath.

$295

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    Hurrul likes this.