Fiddleback Flea Market

Five fiddlebacks for sale! Four with scandi grinds. Priced to sell asking what I paid for them. Can’t figure out how to post pics with a host. Please pm me or shoot me an email for pics. Euroross@hotmail.com
1. Bushcrafter African Blackwood, blue liner, natural canvas liners SOLD
2. Hiking buddy scandi, burlap micarta, white liner and natural canvas liner SOLD
3. Terrasaur scandi, green canvas with white liner and natural canvas liner. SOLD
4. KE bushie scandi, antique micarta like green liner and black liner. SOLD
5. Kephart scandi, black sanded micarta with white liner and natural canvas liner. SOLD

ALL SOLD THANK YOU!!!!

Last edited:
SOLD!! A CRAZY GOOD DEAL!!!!

Warthog - GLOW IN THE DARK
Shadetree burlap commando - .10 CPM154 steel tapered tang - OAL 7.75" - blade 3.5" and comes with a black Jou Fuu pocket sheath. This is a new condition knife and sheath combo. I am selling only so please no trade or other cash offers. DM with any questions you may have. Price includes ConUS shipping. Thanks for looking.

SOLD

zRQpZx9.jpg

gEE37YR.jpg

Last edited:
This is a heads-up to my friends on this forum. I just posted my Bush Hermit for sale over in the general Exchange section. A number of you have expressed interest in it before, so here is your chance to own it.

This has been my favorite Fiddleback of all that I have owned over the years. Life is going in a different direction for me and this beauty is not going to get used. It is time to set it free.

i-gQdnJFX-XL.jpg

The ad and more photos can be found here:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...evans-osprey-k-t-ban-tang-fiddleback.1793873/

Phil

Going to regret this but I have a few more of each model and these guys have never been used or carried.

Camp Crafter- 1/8” 8670 TT, Osage handle, natural micarta liners/hardware, blue pinstripes.

Strebig- 1/8” A2 TT, Masur birch, natural micarta liners/hardware, red pinstripes.

Nomad- 1/8” A2 TT, buckeye burl, natural micarta liners/hardware, blue pinstripes.

$360 each and includes insured shipping within the USA. PayPal F&F.
View attachment 1579679View attachment 1579680View attachment 1579681
Out of curiosity what is that knife to the right of these 3?

Five fiddlebacks for sale! Four with scandi grinds. Priced to sell asking what I paid for them. Can’t figure out how to post pics with a host. Please pm me or shoot me an email for pics. Euroross@hotmail.com
1. Bushcrafter African Blackwood, blue liner, natural canvas liners SOLD
2. Hiking buddy scandi, burlap micarta, white liner and natural canvas liner SOLD
3. Terrasaur scandi, green canvas with white liner and natural canvas liner. SOLD
4. KE bushie scandi, antique micarta like green liner and black liner. SOLD
5. Kephart scandi, black sanded micarta with white liner SOLD

ALL KNIVES ARE SOLD. THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Last edited:
This one sold! Thanks! I have a LNIB Production Duke for sale on the BF Sale Area. Link Below

Last edited:
hi all.
i am going to offer this one up again here before i release it to the wild in the FS Exchange. price includes USPS priority shipping and paypal fees.

Hiking Buddy - $215 - tuxedo config. thicker handle!
that's the selling point here. this was catch and release for me. it appeared unused when i received it. i have used it a couple times as a steak knife. as such, there is some slight staining. can't remember if it is O1 or A2 (1/8"). including ksf pocket sheath, which i received with it.

q3ca1MR.jpg

BnInbSV.jpg

PayPal G&S shipping in US included.

SOLD Production Camp Knife
With custom kydex sheath (large tech lock compatible). Used and the edge could use a touch up.

SOLD Cohutta Kephart
I purchased it new from Ransom Wilderness and have not used it, only have held it and that would explain any smudges on the blade. It ships with the original packaging. I made the sheath that comes with it:
Weight5.15 oz
Dimensions8.5 × 1 × 1.5 in
MakerCohutta Knife – Russell Reece
ModelKephart
Overall Length8 5/8"
Blade Length4"
Steel1/8" A2 Tool Steel, Tapered Tang, textured flats
Handle MaterialsWenge over natural micarta and blue g10 liners. 1/4" natural micarta pins and lanyard tub
A484F79D-B304-45AB-919D-315F3A4A6AE3.jpeg68877480-32A2-4C45-9B17-4F844E6E9038.jpegE595CF92-C31E-4D1C-A6E2-998CC2B82FEE.jpeg7A861ED7-6B02-4DC8-9798-411F750BCCEF.jpegEEF908D0-94E8-4949-A5E7-148DE7E609F4.jpeg34CE65CC-3777-4CFA-B5E5-73C68EE20336.jpeg

Last edited:
Curly Q Hunter for sale. Eucalyptus over natural with white pinstripes; Tapered tang , 01 steel, 5/32”. Comes with FIddleback forge sheath pictured . $325 OBO. Never used or carried. paypal goods and services . I will pay fees. Will only ship in United States. First serious “I’ll take it “ gets it

Last edited:
Back