• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiddleback Forge Bush Hermit, Terrasaur and Esquire

Status
Not open for further replies.

KP

Price includes USPS Priority shipping to US addresses. I will ship internationally only if buyer is willing to pay via PayPal gift and accept responsibility for lost or seized shipment.

I'd prefer to sell but I would consider trading for a hardwood handyman in 3/32" or 1/8" without lime green pinstripes, with cash going either way as needed.

Take $50 off if you buy two knives and $100 off total if you buy all three.

Fiddleback Forge Terrasaur - $280 - 3/32" A2, skeletonized full thickness tang with wenge scales, natural micarta liners, and blue g10 pinstripes. Blade length is approximately 4.13 inches, overall length is approximately 8.88 inches, weight is approximately 4.1 ounces. The knife is in great condition - lightly used and carefully stropped and polished. Some minor signs of use including some faint patina and spots remain that are minor enough that they hardly show up in the pictures below. The lines you see are a reflection of the tree overhead. It comes with the sheath pictured. I dyed the sheath using RIT dye and wiped it off numerous times before letting it dry and finishing it with some Obenauf's. I've worn it a handful of times and tested out some spots and have not noticed any of the dye coming off onto fabric or the knife handle.

Fiddleback Forge Esquire - $280 - 5/32" 01 steel, tapered tang with blackwood scales, natural micarta liners, and orange g10 pinstripes. Blade length is approximately 2.75 inches, overall length is approximately 6.38 inches, weight is approximately 2.8 ounces. The knife is in great condition. It has been used, sharpened and polished. Some minor signs of use including some faint patina, spots, scuffs and scratches remain but are minor enough that they are hardly noticeable in the pictures below. It comes with the pocket sheath pictured. The magnets in the sheath have made the knife slightly magnetic.

SOLD///Fiddleback Forge Bush Hermit - SOLD///$300 - 3/32" A2, skeletonized full thickness tang with East Indian rosewood scales, black G10 liners, and white G10 pinstripes. The knife is in great condition - lightly used and carefully stropped and polished. Some minor signs of use including some very faint patina, scratches and spots but you have to really scrutinize the knife under a light to find them. It comes with the sheath pictured, which has been treated with Obenauf's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back