Fiddleback Forge Comparison Photos (PIC Heavy)

My coffee bag burlap woodsman would like that hunter to come over and play! I waited too long on that one.

Hi Blaid,

Wow. Now that would have been a pair. I was very happy; actually almost shocked when Andy said it was still available as I thought it was gone too. I really like the way the burlap handles look and feel.

Mark

maw,

A stellar thread. Thanks for the pics, especially multiple models against the measurement grid. I think I've got my first Fiddleback to buy picked out.

maw,

A stellar thread. Thanks for the pics, especially multiple models against the measurement grid. I think I've got my first Fiddleback to buy picked out.

You are quite welcome Geode. Out of curiosity, which model have you decided on? Mind you, you don't have to tell if you do not want to. No worries. :)

Mark

What a collection, I really appreciate your taking the time to take such great comparison shots for us. It's a huge help :thumbup: I'm still thinking the Bushfinger is the one for me, after having a Hunter. But the KE Bushie is a close second....

I can just here it now....My name is Mark, and I have a problem...:D

Seriously though man, nice little group of knives!

What a collection, I really appreciate your taking the time to take such great comparison shots for us. It's a huge help :thumbup: I'm still thinking the Bushfinger is the one for me, after having a Hunter. But the KE Bushie is a close second....

Thank you HM,

They are all great knives and I am thankful that Andy provides such a wonderful selection! :)

Mark

Back