• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiddleback Forge Custom Duke, Winkler Belt Knife

rileybassman1

Gold Member
Hate to let these go... but my wife got in an accident last night and need to raise some funds for a new truck.

No trades please - prices are G/S and Shipped.

First off - this has been my prized fixed blade for some time, Fiddleback Forge Custom Duke with Natural/sapphire micarta handle. Chain pinout. 5/32 A2 Steel - TT. This has been a safe queen... not used and in minty condition. Balance is perfect, ergos are amazing. I love this knife in every way and hate to let it go. Comes with custom Rick Lowe sheath.

$old

toe0qAHh.jpg

e6al45ch.jpg

HT86bmTh.jpg

J0f8NRSh.jpg

174frYph.jpg

ArAKF7Zh.jpg

Next up is a Winkler Belt knife. Black Micarta, 80CRV2 steel. Great shape - has seen a small amount of carving. I thinned out the edge to 18-20 DPS and steel wooled the finish and this thing cuts like a laser! Comes with box and sheath attachments.

$old
9mVfM41h.jpg

c7wmGHYh.jpg

AqKALSvh.jpg

pIlPsmYh.jpg

pHUk6DHh.jpg

LWd5TCrh.jpg

Last edited:
Duke is sold - price drop on the Belt knife to $300 STYD

I'm running to the post office this afternoon and then out of town for the weekend so can either ship this afternoon or will have to wait till monday.

Back