Fiddleback Forge Knives Lineup and Contact 411

That would rule out future Christmas Present excuses. I'd go for the Sentimental angle first!

That would rule out future Christmas Present excuses. I'd go for the Sentimental angle first!

I did!

It worked!! :D

Apparently, you are "...that nice, young man!" :thumbup:

Later ... when things settle down ... I'll try to decide which of your knives SHE would appreciate. That will be a surprise ... :)

Pictures look ok to me, Andy...

By the by, any word on those bow legged joes, yet? :D

Pictures look ok to me, Andy...

By the by, any word on those bow legged joes, yet? :D

Just haven't moved forward with many yet. It'll happen in a push. I've sold two, and have a couple close to ready.

I'm going to do a passaround of them soon.:thumbup:

Any idea how much they are going to run? I'd really like to put my name on one, if that's possible. I dont know why, but that design just speaks to me, and that's odd... because, I generally dont care for neck knives. Cant explain it. :eek:

Edit: I just noticed, that in the Currently Available thread, the last picture just gives me a red x. Not sure why, but it does.

Make sure you post a pic of my sheepfooted joe when it's done to hold me over!:D

Won't be till next year. I was really silly, and agreed to put handles on some kitchen blades for the family this year...

Your forum looks great, Andy, and your knives look fantastic! Keep up the good work, brother :)

JT -- formerly known as GibsonFan

I really like your EDC model.
On my 'I want one" list for sure.
Dirk

Cool. I've got one on the bench now. I've got surgery tomorrow, and its slowing me down.

These knives all look great. The shape of pretty much all of the handles seem really, really nice. I'll have to pick up one of your EDC models and get a pocket sheath made for it.

Need to update this Andy. Bow-legged chopper, Bow-legged belt knife, Runt pics are a must for people to see.

Back