• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiddleback Forge Monarch: SOLD

burnside

Gold Member
Trades:
-Osprey Knife & Tool: EDU, Mini Mamushi, Warthog, Mamushi etc..

-Fiddleback Forge: Bushcraft Karda. Any handle material. 3/32" SFT, or 1/8" Tapered Tang. Any steel type. A sheath would be nice.

Fiddleback Forge Monarch ***SOLD***
1/8th" Spalted 01 Tool Steel. Tapered Tang with Swedge. Black Micarta with black and white liners (Tuxedo style). Comes with a black custom RLO belt sheath. ***Sold Pending Funds*** (PM me to work out trading details).

This knife is in near perfect condition and a beautiful example of a Fiddleback Forge Monarch which has been noted as a personal grail knife by the maker Andy Roy. It is Andy's interpretation of the classic Loveless NY Special design. I bought this from the original owner who only used it once to dress a deer. Otherwise it is in very good condition and has not been sharpened. I have not used it since I received it in the mail. There are a few very faint light scratch lines on the blade that are hard for me to pick up with my naked eye let alone photograph, but I tried my best with the photos in the link below. Fits my hand like a glove, and the tuxedo look is very slick.
More photos of the Monarch: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-forge-monarch-withdrawn.1591443/

Next up is a Fiddleback Forge Esquire... TRADED!

Shipping will be sent via insured USPS Priority mail to the CONUS only, and is included in the price. Paypal add 3.5% or F&F. I prefer USPS Money Orders.

Monarch: ***SOLD***
mWbL3u8.jpg

iQ6dYBH.jpg

yAyYacF.jpg

Esquire: TRADED
pIvKmW9.jpg

DSjbZSl.jpg

Last edited:
Back