Fiddleback Forge Pro-series pics

This one was my gateway knife to more Fiddlebacks...
z18Dzo8l.jpg

sclxU8Zl.jpg

The best handle of any knife made
Truly versatile handle - one of the few Fiddlebacks that has enough width across the handle to still work with light gloves in the MT winters. I tend to switch to this one during the colder seasons due to this reason.

Lady1911 Lady1911 are those keppy scales really that textured or is it an illusion? I’ve only seen smooth scales on the pro series (except for BDB’s mods).

Lady1911 Lady1911 are those keppy scales really that textured or is it an illusion? I’ve only seen smooth scales on the pro series (except for BDB’s mods).
Production scales are textured. Custom Shop knives, which put the Forge's regular handmade scales on a Production S35VN blank, will have smooth scales.

here they are..they are a little exaggerated on this Prototype...but show the concept pretty well
2v2EynrbUxurAoi.jpg

They are very grippy, but not as aggressive as the pictures appear. It's hard to explain. The texture is roughed up enough to keep the knife locked into the hand, but not to the point of digging into skin or anything. These handles definitely make the knife all the more useful....and bulletproof! :)

Back