• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiddleback Forge Production Camp Knife, Viper Knives Berus and LionSteel M4

Please PM me with any questions about this listing. I'd like to try to keep any replies to this thread to just the buyer replying with an, "I'll take it, funds sent". Thanks for looking.

Fiddleback Forge Production Camp Knife - Natural Canvas Micarta scales, 6.5" CPM-3V stonewashed blade. Mild use, left hand sheath is basically new, comes in the box, never sharpened.

$300.00 TRADED

Paypal or USPS Money Order , CONUS only

Sold as-is, no returns, so ask questions or request pics before purchase.

IMG-0454.jpg

IMG-0455.jpg

IMG-0456.jpg

"By purchasing you are stating that you are of legal age and that is legal for you to purchase and own the purchased knife and you release me from any & all liability involving the purchased knife once it has been shipped to you".

Last edited:
Please PM me with any questions about this listing. I'd like to try to keep any replies to this thread to just the buyer replying with an, "I'll take it, funds sent". Thanks for looking.

Viper Knives Berus Knife - Green Canvas Micarta scales, 3.5" Bohler M390 stonewashed blade. Mild use, Kydex sheath with Ulti-Clip, comes in the box, never sharpened.

$100.00

IMG-0452.jpg

IMG-0453.jpg

"By purchasing you are stating that you are of legal age and that is legal for you to purchase and own the purchased knife and you release me from any & all liability involving the purchased knife once it has been shipped to you".

LionSteel M4 Knife - Black G-10 scales, 3.75" Bohler M390 satin finished blade. Mild use, leather sheath, comes in the box, never sharpened.

$125.00

IMG-0450.jpg

IMG-0451.jpg

Back