• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiddleback Forge, WA Surls & Cleland Custom

I have also posted in the Fiddleback Fleamarket, on the chance that there are multiple interested buyers, I will note timestamp for first claim.

Claiming: Please post "I'll take it" in this thread and send me a private message so I can send you my PayPal address.

Payment: PayPal, I will cover the fees.

Shipping: I will ship the knife insured at my expense to the lower 48, if you are farther away please contact me for a quote.

KEB - Caramel Toned Desert Ironwood, natural liners and yellow pinstripes.
1/8” A2 SFT
when I bought this knife it was described as ever so lightly used...I couldn't tell...still can't. $285
One little dark spot in the spalting can be seen in the photo.

WA Surls Muk in Desert Ironwood, black liner and white pinstripe, from Allen's Frontier Line
1/8” A2 Steel with Taper Tang.
(lightly used) With Sheath $330
FYI slight tarnish seen in the spalting

Baby Boot - Jigged Bone with Black Liners
3/32 A2 SFT
includes a leather slip sheath I made for it, nothing fancy, but would protect it well if you chose to pocket carry.
(not used to cut anything but i did carry it for a day) $300
FYI the baby boot has the most slight mark that can be seen only at the right angle. I tried to catch it in the photo. I think its from the final buffing because it was on it when I received new.

Cleland Dagger
This is a Damascus Dagger made by Cleland Knives in Ohio.

It is 8.75” overall w/ a full tang and the blade is 4mm thick at the scales. Beautiful wood scales of unknown type (tho I think it is Osage because the color has changed over the years) It has brass pins and is very sharp.

This knife has only been admired and is not used tho it does show a few fine tooling marks on the wood scales where it tapers toward the blade on one side. You should be able to see these in the bottom picture, other than that the knife is perfect.

My asking price is $280

Photos below.

Thanks for looking.

both_sidess.jpg

Back