1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Fiddleback Fourlegged Friends

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Englishrob, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Englishrob

Englishrob

Feb 22, 2014
    Great suggestion by Bamboo. I thought I would kick it off. The first of my fourlegged friends. Myself with Mags - sadly gone but definately not forgotten.

Attached Files:

2. LilBayDeNoc

LilBayDeNoc

May 31, 2013
    Great thread....
    I would like to contribute, here is Wall-e and the late great Felix the cat.
    First iPhone Dump 108.jpg

Another, Wall-e with his buddies (Wall-e, Clipper & Siera).

First iPhone Dump 283.jpg

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  3. Dcaggie06

Dcaggie06

Jan 14, 2014
    2013-11-30 20.23.33.jpg
    This is Kinsler, he's my English Bulldog

2013-11-30 20.23.38.jpg
    And this is my Daddy's girl Shelby, she's a beagsie!

4. NoFair

NoFair

Jun 30, 2006
    Cat (Norwegian forest cat mix, born in the wild)
    [​IMG]

Dog (English setter)
    [​IMG]

The cat is the boss in the house.

5. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2013
    [​IMG]

6. TrojanTau

TrojanTau Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Here are my two GSPs
    J├Ąger is 2
    River is 5

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396981135.489959.jpg

7. prom52

prom52 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2014
    View attachment 430390

Nikita......American Maine Coon......sadly no longer with us.......always remembered for her kind & gentle spirit

8. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    ^^^^^^^

maximus...the goof ball
    [​IMG]

9. McVeyMac

McVeyMac

Feb 19, 2013
    May I present to you all the canine love of my life, Lucy:

[​IMG]

10. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Good thread Rob. Always good therapy to share photos of your pals.

Here's my current partner, Turbo. He came from over my back to get that toy. I named him Turbo because of his speed or ADHD mentality .. and Crackhead Bob seemed very inappropriate.

[​IMG]

This is my most recent Retired Partner. His desire to go 100% all the time began taking it toll. He's still with me, on couch-potato status now.

[​IMG]

My family's personal protection GSD. The wife likes to run on wooded trails .. and he goes with her. No one ever messes with her. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's a dog eat dog world .. and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

[​IMG]

11. Englishrob

Englishrob

Feb 22, 2014
    I do love that smile :)

12. Englishrob

Englishrob

Feb 22, 2014
    Majestic! Lovely looking dog:)

13. Brisket

Brisket

Aug 2, 2009
    Here's Hondo, my 2 yr old Pyrenean Mountain Dog. He looks small in the pic next to the uprooted oak but he is about a buck twenty-five and still growing.

[​IMG]

14. Bb6288

Bb6288

Aug 9, 2011
    Great thread. My FF guard dog. If she could speak she be saying " nobody knows the trouble I've seen"
    Mabal.
    image.jpg

15. Englishrob

Englishrob

Feb 22, 2014
    I'd be wearing brown underwear if I got on the wrong side of that k9! ;)

16. cmroberts1

cmroberts1 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 4, 2014
    My buddy for 10 years. His name is Nemo and is without a doubt my best friend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Martin

17. Rick Lowe

Rick Lowe KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 6, 2005
    First shot is a friend gone for awhile now. Named him Ruger and always laughed about "if one Ruger didn't get ya the other one would." Great natural instincts for guarding/protecting the property and my wife. Guess he figured I was big enough to help myself. Every night he'd go out and check the perimeter of our place and then retire for the evening. Went 5yrs. after losing him before we could seriously think about another dog.
    100_1602.JPG

Here's the spotted pups we finally came to find. Max and his sister Sadie, American Bulldogs. Real hell on wheels as puppies, but now getting nice and mature at age 7. Great big clowns, but best not to come in the house without a knock and step back.
    100_6682_resized.jpg

18. McVeyMac

McVeyMac

Feb 19, 2013
    Jou Fuu, I can just hear you testifying in court:

ADA: "Officer Jou Fuu, can you describe for the court what you found at the xyz residence when you arrived on the scene?

Officer Jou Fuu: "When I entered the house, my trained drug dog, Crackhead Bob, searched and found 3 kilos of cocaine hidden beneath the floor boards."

Heck, it might actually work, that is if he is a trained drug dog. Else you might want to stick with Turbo.

19. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    He is a dual purpose (Narcotics/Patrol) trained K9 .. and exactly what you mentioned above is why you choose K9 names you dont mind hearing/repeated on the 5 o'clock news. ;)

20. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    bud
    you ever trade k9 training for fiddlebacks?
    :eek: