Fiddleback Fourlegged Friends

Great suggestion by Bamboo. I thought I would kick it off. The first of my fourlegged friends. Myself with Mags - sadly gone but definately not forgotten.

Attachments

• IMG_1398.jpg
    IMG_1398.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 185
Great thread....
I would like to contribute, here is Wall-e and the late great Felix the cat.
First iPhone Dump 108.jpg

Another, Wall-e with his buddies (Wall-e, Clipper & Siera).

First iPhone Dump 283.jpg

Last edited:
2013-11-30 20.23.33.jpg
This is Kinsler, he's my English Bulldog

2013-11-30 20.23.38.jpg
And this is my Daddy's girl Shelby, she's a beagsie!

Cat (Norwegian forest cat mix, born in the wild)

Dog (English setter)

The cat is the boss in the house.

13074917903_c1fe9c0b2f_b.jpg

Good thread Rob. Always good therapy to share photos of your pals.

Here's my current partner, Turbo. He came from over my back to get that toy. I named him Turbo because of his speed or ADHD mentality .. and Crackhead Bob seemed very inappropriate.

Turbo_inyoface_2013-1.jpg

This is my most recent Retired Partner. His desire to go 100% all the time began taking it toll. He's still with me, on couch-potato status now.

me_bady_2009_perry4.jpg

My family's personal protection GSD. The wife likes to run on wooded trails .. and he goes with her. No one ever messes with her. ;)

apex_morgan_09-1.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

It's a dog eat dog world .. and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

k9_Remi_april2013.jpg

Here's Hondo, my 2 yr old Pyrenean Mountain Dog. He looks small in the pic next to the uprooted oak but he is about a buck twenty-five and still growing.

Hondo_zpse9cb7580.jpg

Great thread. My FF guard dog. If she could speak she be saying " nobody knows the trouble I've seen"
Mabal.
image.jpg

Good thread Rob. Always good therapy to share photos of your pals.

Here's my current partner, Turbo. He came from over my back to get that toy. I named him Turbo because of his speed or ADHD mentality .. and Crackhead Bob seemed very inappropriate.

Turbo_inyoface_2013-1.jpg

This is my most recent Retired Partner. His desire to go 100% all the time began taking it toll. He's still with me, on couch-potato status now.

me_bady_2009_perry4.jpg

My family's personal protection GSD. The wife likes to run on wooded trails .. and he goes with her. No one ever messes with her. ;)

apex_morgan_09-1.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

It's a dog eat dog world .. and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

k9_Remi_april2013.jpg

I'd be wearing brown underwear if I got on the wrong side of that k9! ;)

First shot is a friend gone for awhile now. Named him Ruger and always laughed about "if one Ruger didn't get ya the other one would." Great natural instincts for guarding/protecting the property and my wife. Guess he figured I was big enough to help myself. Every night he'd go out and check the perimeter of our place and then retire for the evening. Went 5yrs. after losing him before we could seriously think about another dog.
100_1602.JPG

Here's the spotted pups we finally came to find. Max and his sister Sadie, American Bulldogs. Real hell on wheels as puppies, but now getting nice and mature at age 7. Great big clowns, but best not to come in the house without a knock and step back.
100_6682_resized.jpg

Jou Fuu, I can just hear you testifying in court:

ADA: "Officer Jou Fuu, can you describe for the court what you found at the xyz residence when you arrived on the scene?

Officer Jou Fuu: "When I entered the house, my trained drug dog, Crackhead Bob, searched and found 3 kilos of cocaine hidden beneath the floor boards."

Heck, it might actually work, that is if he is a trained drug dog. Else you might want to stick with Turbo.

Jou Fuu, I can just hear you testifying in court:

ADA: "Officer Jou Fuu, can you describe for the court what you found at the xyz residence when you arrived on the scene?

Officer Jou Fuu: "When I entered the house, my trained drug dog, Crackhead Bob, searched and found 3 kilos of cocaine hidden beneath the floor boards."

Heck, it might actually work, that is if he is a trained drug dog. Else you might want to stick with Turbo.

He is a dual purpose (Narcotics/Patrol) trained K9 .. and exactly what you mentioned above is why you choose K9 names you dont mind hearing/repeated on the 5 o'clock news. ;)

Back