1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fiddleback Fourlegged Friends

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Englishrob, Apr 8, 2014.

1. thurin

thurin Wanderer

Dec 19, 2012
    I keep thinking Rocco is going to eat my brain cuz he can't find enough London Broil.

2. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    dont get my wrong

maximus can get his "pycho" on....but you gotta watch the little guys....much like the quite guy in the bar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    he really doesnt like the camera

4. thurin

thurin Wanderer

Dec 19, 2012
    VANCE - dude. I'm never going to sleep again.

5. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    hahaha

im tellin you thurin....the litttle dawgs have the napoleon complex & will bite you

6. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    are you for serious?
    [​IMG]

7. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    cause im normally just chillin
    [​IMG]

8. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    in case you havent noticed i have more pics of my dawg than my fiddlebacks

and the only thing more than my dawg is food

9. TLA

TLA Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 25, 2002
    Here are my members of the family. In the first picture is Sydney on left and we lost her to cancer and ageing brain disease in 2011 and Sadie is on the right, although today she is a little fatter and getting gray in the face, it's all good. Both of these two were rescue dogs.

[​IMG]

Here is boy Ryker Polarpaws an Alaskan Malamute and he will be 3 this August. Ryker is standing on his snow hill that I make for him during the winter checking out his kingdom.

[​IMG]

10. prom52

prom52 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2014
  11. KP

KP Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Charlie
    Foxhound/German Shepherd/Rottweiler mix from a local rescue

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  12. xxkcxx

xxkcxx Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Ken I didn't realize you were homeless for a time :)

13. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Stopped by Fiddleback Forge today and hung out with the Boudreaux for a bit. Apparently I was sitting in his chair - so he gave me his best 'sad face'. ha!

[​IMG]

14. McVeyMac

McVeyMac Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2013
    You gave him his seat back, didn't you?

15. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    lol .. Yes .. I got the hint after he crawled in my lap.

16. McVeyMac

McVeyMac Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2013
    That is too funny. You are a good man Jou Fuu.

17. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    who does Boudreaux belong too?

18. Ed G

Ed G

Aug 13, 2010
    Fiddlebacks, may I introduce Dash and Chase ...

[​IMG]

I could never have imagined how much richer they have made our lives …

~ Edge

19. Englishrob

Englishrob

Feb 22, 2014
    Are they from same litter? Lovely faces

20. Ed G

Ed G

Aug 13, 2010
    Thanks, Rob. Yep, they're brothers … markings nearly identical … and of course, they are inseparable!