1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Important Info! Fiddleback Friday 8/21/20 (Early Preview)

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by VANCE, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Kenneth F Huls

Kenneth F Huls Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 11, 2012
    More than deserved, Amy! The quality knife and quality sheath combo is a huge bargain, too! And would be at a higher price as well (not that I am suggesting a price increase ;)).

BTW, if you made another Cobra in similar (if not same) handle materials (or likely any of your choice), it would have a 100% guaranty of a quick sale! :p

2. Fiddleback Outpost

Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Forge Knives & Fiddleback Outpost Gear

Apr 29, 2016
    I'm not sure how I missed this conversation, but just to clarify, I measured the Femme Fatale on hand for those wondering.
    Blade Length: 3.75"
    Overall Length: 7.25"

So we were off by 1/4" on both the blade and the OAL. I have bigger hands L/XL glove...it's 3 fingers all day for me, may be different for someone with small hands. As Andy said, very concealable.

3. Amy Valerious

Amy Valerious

Dec 4, 2019
    I do have a few in the works, keep an eye out on my Instagram (warlander_enterprises) they usually show up there first. :)

Kenneth F Huls likes this.
  4. Kenneth F Huls

Kenneth F Huls Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 11, 2012
    . . . guess I will have to figure out more technology.
    But I do thank you, Amy.