1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Fiddleback KE Bushie and Shank, JK pocketmuk

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by TPVT, May 7, 2017.

1. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    hi all.
    prices include shipping (US).

1) Fiddleback KE Bushie - $237 - i am not the original owner, but in good shape. used it to do some carving to test blade. includes KSF sheath.

Right
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2) Fiddleback Shank - $237 - i got this new from dealer. used it to do some carving to test blade. includes KSF sheath.

Left
    [​IMG][/img]
    [​IMG]

**for those that aren't familiar with the fiddleback knives, check specs here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...leback-Model-Specs-w-pic-reference-comparison

3) JK Knives Pocket Muk - $97 ... SOLD - i love this knife, so this is a tough one to let go. but, it's time. i bought this as a blank from John. and, i put the desert ironwood handle on, so don't blame him! :D. i joke...i really like the handle, but certainly, the F&F is not like an actual knifemaker on this forum.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thanks.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    tracker 2 likes this.
  2. fogdart

fogdart Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 7, 2015
    I'll take the JK Pocket Muk... PM inbound.

3. TPVT

Feb 14, 2012
    replied. i'll mark it spf. thanks fog.

4. Tattdscorpio

Tattdscorpio

May 19, 2017
    im new to all of this knife forum stuff so if i mess up please excuse my mistakes. is the shank still available

5. Tattdscorpio

Tattdscorpio

May 19, 2017
    im new to this knife forum stuff i apologize if im doing it wrong, is the shank still up for sale

6. TPVT

Feb 14, 2012
    hi there. sorry, i've been away. yes, it is still available. if still interested, i am going to need a way to get in touch with you. i do not see an email on your account. thanks.

7. Tattdscorpio

Tattdscorpio

May 19, 2017
    sorry yes sir i did want it but i just, placed payment for a bushnub 2, my wife said see you should have waited. i apologize

8. TPVT

Feb 14, 2012
    no worries man. enjoy the 'nub.

9. Tattdscorpio

Tattdscorpio

May 19, 2017
    sorry to bother you again, do you still have the shank, i had an accident with the nub 2. if so what the least you can take for it. if wanna discuss in private my email is [email protected]

10. TPVT

Feb 14, 2012
    sent email. thanks.