Fiddleback T's available!!!

SOLD OUT!!!

All right Gentlemen, we have 10 Fiddleback T-Shirts left right now . These are Hanes tagless, pre-shrunk T's. For those of you who have already spoken for one, please contact Andy.

You'll have to put your own wrinkles on them, they ship pristine!

CB.

Back
T-1Back.jpg

Front
T-1Front.jpg

Logo Close up
T-1LogoCloseup.jpg

Chris, I'm editing your post to add a list and also mention the $25 shipped price:

Ex Large:

1. JC in SC (paid)
2. Dylside (2 shirts)
3. Forager
4. OP

Large:

1. TonyM
2. Sharp Eye
3. Bladz (paid)
4. Orrey

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke for an XL in the other thread, but I don't know if Andy put me down on a list or anything. Either way, I want one.

BTW, everyone Chris (Falcon72) is one of my very best friends from way back in college. He has agreed to come aboard as my partner in all non-knife portions of the Fiddleback Forge business. I'm lucky to have him around. He is very entrepreneurial, and a dependable good friend.

And, he's my daughter's God Father too.

Nice to meet ya Chris:thumbup:

When would you like us to send you the cash and to where?

Payments to Fiddlebackpayments at att dot net

Thanks guys!!

JTC!! We will be expanding the shirts. Fear not!

Thanks for the kind intro Andy. Yep guys, I've known this crazy Mo Fo for almost 20 years:D It's been amazing to watch his progress over the years and I fully expect his skills and designs will only get better!

Thanks Steely! Although, I cannot take credit for the design.

Thanks Tony, you too. How is that Lady Finger? Tell that rascal I am going to replace her with her Sister!

JTC - I usually wear XXL, but the XL in this run fits me well. They are pre-shrunk. If you think an XL MAY work, email me (see below) and maybe we can work something out.

I've been floating around here a little while and read alot, post a little. But I feel like I know most of you.

If anyone ever needs anything, feel free to hit me up at cb at fiddlebackforge dot com.

CB

Hey Chris/Andy, I'm kind of between XL and L, depending on the shirt. If you usually wear XXL and the XL fits, I'll take a Large.

thanks,
Steve

Update: Payment sent.. Can't wait to send Hunter money too. :D

Last edited:
Hey Chris/Andy, I'm kind of between XL and L, depending on the shirt. If you usually wear XXL and the XL fits, I'll take a Large.

thanks,
Steve

Update: Payment sent.. Can't wait to send Hunter money too. :D

Sooner than you think. Your knife is in glue now!

Cool deal. Andy, when ya want me to come by and grab these bastages?

Cool deal. Andy, when ya want me to come by and grab these bastages?

Well, if y'all want to do any hanging out, it'll have to be after Blade Show. If you just want to come by and work in the shop some weekend (daytime) then just give me a call.

Well, if y'all want to do any hanging out, it'll have to be after Blade Show. If you just want to come by and work in the shop some weekend (daytime) then just give me a call.

Right on. We'll aim for hanging out after Blade. I'll give you a call Sunday in the daytime and swing by to bring your book back and grab the t's.

I recall piping up for one on the "other Thread."

If an XL is left ... this old man will certainly take it.

I'll paypal you some $$ later tonight, assuming Alzheimer's does not intervene.:eek:

Oh -- and "hi" Chris. I was born to wrinkle things.

Works for me. You going to Blade Show?

Hell yeah. I'm finishing up 4 more file knives right now to take with me to show off. Unfortunately, I have to work Friday and Saturday, so the only daytime stuff I can get to is on Sunday.

Hell yeah. I'm finishing up 4 more file knives right now to take with me to show off. Unfortunately, I have to work Friday and Saturday, so the only daytime stuff I can get to is on Sunday.

Hey Dyl, did you get the shirt? What do you think?

CB

Back