Fiddleback T's available!!!

Got mine in the mail today. Looks like I'll have something to wear when the wife and I come down for Blade Show (yes, she is actually going to go with me!).

Wow! That IS cool! When are you planning to get here?

Probably Friday afternoon, but maybe earlier. I want to get in before all the goodies are gone. I've never been before, so I have no idea when that is. I'm afraid that a ton of dealers/collectors get the early bird pass and clean all the cool stuff out. Obviously, I'm eager to see what you're bringing. I'm also hoping Dan might show up with a K-Boar.

I sent a PayPal payment. Does that mean my tee is on its way?

All the T-shirts shipped on the same day. I posted an announcement when it happened. Your should be there within a day or so. Please let me know if it is not! I have a reciept for the shipping with a trace #.

Your Woodsman is rough shaped, btw. I will file and sand that baby tomorrow. Expect pics! (Actually, I took WIP pics, but I'm just beat. All day in the unemployment office is a bitch.)

Got my cool Fiddleback Forge t-shirt today.. I have something to wear to casual day tomorrow!! I have to admit though Andy, when I saw the box in the mail this evening, my heart skipped a beat thinking it might be my Hunter. Then I remembered the shirt and the fact that you would have had to drive the Hunter over here and put it in my mailbox.. :D

I apologize to you and Jake too Bladz! I spent today in the unemployoment office, and didn't get any shipping done. The Hunter goes out tomorrow.

I apologize to you and Jake too Bladz! I spent today in the unemployoment office, and didn't get any shipping done. The Hunter goes out tomorrow.

Don't worry about that Andy. Ship when it's convenient for you. Thanks again for the blackwood and let me know how much for that!

I opened the t-shirt package the day it came, took the shirt out and thought to myself "Damn, this thing is huge". Then I put it on and it fit perfectly, which made me think "Damn, I'm huge. I need to lose weight."

Seriously though, this is a nice shirt guys. The screen printing is top notch unlike some you see that peel off after a few washes. I love the logo as well.

Andy, I haven't seen it on the forums or you website, so you should tell us how you chose the Fiddleback Forge name.

Hey Dyl, did you get the shirt? What do you think?

CB

Haven't gotten my shirts yet. I went on the cruise with the wifey and we just got back Sunday. It was awesome.

Andy, I might wait a couple more days before i come by. I got a cold and don't want to pass it on to you guys. The last thing you need this close to Blade is a couple of little sniffling noses in your house. ;) If you want, I can go ahead and PP you the money or mail you a check or whatever you want.

Dylan, I was only able to save you one shirt. You can paypal me whenever. There is another batch on order now. Tan shirt. Logo front pocket and big on back. Much bigger on back though.

BTW. I'm a full time maker now, so you can come by during the daytime on any weekday!

Back