1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiddleback User Pics

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Jan 12, 2009.

1. SLOsmokin

SLOsmokin Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Feb 20, 2018
    [​IMG]
    First pic, I will get more going soon. This is my first fiddleback, and I am in love. The handle fits my hand perfectly, and it came razor sharp. I intend to use this lady for kitchen use. And I swooped up a lone star in hopes of using it for EDC. With my participation in the hiking group buy, I will somehow have 3 fiddlebacks in under a month. As I stated more pics and some reviews to come, but I wanted to at least get something going.

pertinux, hasco, Nbrackett and 5 others like this.
  2. Lady1911

Lady1911 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Congrats on the Ladyfinger! By far, one of the best knives I’ve ever owned. Beautiful knife. You will love it in the kitchen, out in the woods, or even in the safe, if you so choose.

One day, if we’re lucky, you may end up in a Lil Lady group buy also. Just sayin’. ;)
    Enjoy!

3. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    [​IMG]

Lady1911 and Nbrackett like this.
  4. KingMC

KingMC The Pun-isher Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
  5. mistwalker

mistwalker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    Nice! Bushfinger right? I have a near matching (yellow pin stripes) Hunter that I may be selling this week.

6. KingMC

KingMC The Pun-isher Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Yep, Bushfinger. Not sure I can fit another Fiddleback into the collection, mine's one of only two knives I seem to use anymore (but I use it all the time).