Fiddlebacks and Coffee

James River

Gold Member
SXvjFMO.jpg
rZstJKW.jpg

Rufus Magnus

Gold Member
Nice Shaman JR like the simplicity of this family, I have the Chief which I put to use on cutting breaking packages feels super solid in my hand. Btw just noticed that the spine doesn’t have the insignia on it, I wander about your’s ?

James River

Gold Member
Nice Shaman JR like the simplicity of this family, I have the Chief which I put to use on cutting breaking packages feels super solid in my hand. Btw just noticed that the spine doesn’t have the insignia on it, I wander about your’s ?
I want to snag a Chief one day. I really like the way this Shaman feels in hand. I was verry surprised. The spine has their name on it. Just can see it in the pic. I have a feeling I will have the whole family eventually...

Rufus Magnus

Gold Member
^Having the whole family sounds like a good plan so now you can go up or down as it may be meanwhile have fun with your beautiful Shaman!
I want to snag a Chief one day. I really like the way this Shaman feels in hand. I was verry surprised. The spine has their name on it. Just can see it in the pic. I have a feeling I will have the whole family eventually...

Rufus Magnus

Gold Member
Just to correct an error on my previous post - insignia is present on spine of my Chief's blade - my bad ,the blade was sheathed and i only looked at the exposed handle duh:confused: