Fiddlebacks and Coffee

French Press action
35878c131230c0eb3845062b07636fd1.jpg

Surls & Blue Whistler wrapped

Last edited:
Thanks for the coffee advice using the French press. Keep the knives and coffee brewing.........I hope I have not ground this thread too much. I really like the coffee mug with the bear. NBrackett, was that made by a certain pottery shop or just generic made cup?

Excellent. I love when this thread pops back up. Love that EDC Revenant, Shanghai!

That feeling when your pin stripes match your coffee mug. Sort of. [emoji106]
188ae2326ff5631e715349149c5000d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

O hell yes! Raising the stake here Jim. I have to find a mug that matches the blue stripes on my Patch now.

Like I have nothing else to do today...but grade papers, prep for teaching class, split firewood, take the Christmas tree down (yep...I know), do the laundry, etc. etc. But no...I'm going to spend the next hour taking pictures of my knives with a cup of coffee.

I'm so productive when I check the forum!

O hell yes! Raising the stake here Jim. I have to find a mug that matches the blue stripes on my Patch now.

Like I have nothing else to do today...but grade papers, prep for teaching class, split firewood, take the Christmas tree down (yep...I know), do the laundry, etc. etc.

"Every time you lose a sock, a new mug appears."

I like your chances. :D

~ P.

Well let's see. It's snowing, the house is cold, and I haven't split any wood. The sink is full of dishes. The toilet is hopelessly clogged (thank you, Luca). The damn dog peed on the carpet. And I haven't taken down the Christmas tree.

But the papers are all graded. All students have received an email with comments and grades. I've done the laundry. And while I'm missing one of my favorite socks, a new mug has appeared that just by coincidence matches the blue liners on my favorite Osage Patch! Who would have thunk it? Sarah...you must be clairvoyant!

Last edited:
I've done the laundry. And while I'm missing one of my favorite socks, a new mug has appeared that just by coincidence matches the blue liners on my favorite Osage Patch! Who would have thunk it? Sarah...you must be clairvoyant!

What can I say? It's like I have ESPN or something. :cool:

--- Beautiful knife, and composition. :thumbup:

~ P.

Back