Off-Topic Fiddlebacks featured on my new website

I wanted to share this with all of my Fiddleback friends!

Some of you may have already seen this if you follow my personal IG, and I would have posted this sooner but I wanted to make sure Andy was cool with me doing so.

Last weekend I launched a website for my little side business/hobby, Forage Colorado. Which was, until recently, just a Facebook page. However, the way that I want to share this information and the interest in foraging classes drove me to create a website for it. A couple of my favorite Fiddlebacks are already featured on there, and will many more times in the future as I create more content. Mushrooms and Fiddlebacks are some of my favorite subjects to photograph! :thumbsup:

I'd love to know what you think! This was my first time creating a website so if any of you are experienced and have suggestions I'm all ears! You can also check out my second Instagram under the same name, Forage Colorado, where knives will also be heavily featured!

https://www.foragecolorado.com/

Awesome. You need to become a dealer and sell some knives on that site.

The thin F2 makes for an awesome shroom cutter

Thanks Bob! I might just do that one day...

The F2 needs another F added to its name for fungi! It's definitely my favorite mushroom knife.

Cool Orion! I look forward to your future content on the website. It's nice to see someone building a small business around their passion for the outdoors!

Cool Orion! I look forward to your future content on the website. It's nice to see someone building a small business around their passion for the outdoors!

Thanks man! Currently working away on the Colorado Morel series, should start regularly rolling out new stuff pretty soon! The only consistent passion I've had my entire life is the outdoors. :thumbsup:

Very cool Orion! I've bookmarked it and memorized the name for future watching. The F2 is really sweet.

Thank you Brian! I love that F2. My first Fiddleback Friday knife, and CPM too!

Good stuff..... I wish I was in colorado so I could take a class and learn the secrets of shrooming.

Hah! Thanks guy!

If you give me a few months you'll just be able to read the blog and learn all the secrets for when you do come visit... okay, maybe not ALL the secrets. :D

I'm enjoying sharing one of my passions in this medium so far.

I don't have any experience gathering mushrooms, so I have to ask... this is edible?
41322500611_7b12f29860_z.jpg

It doesn't really look like something I've ever eaten, but all the mentions on here about mushroom hunting have me curious. And, I suddenly have these popping up in my yard. I don't recall ever seeing them in the past.

I don't have any experience gathering mushrooms, so I have to ask... this is edible?

It doesn't really look like something I've ever eaten, but all the mentions on here about mushroom hunting have me curious. And, I suddenly have these popping up in my yard. I don't recall ever seeing them in the past.

Looks like a Morel to me, and if so very tasty

Brian is correct! That's a morel. Did you recently have a tree die in your yard?

Great thread and website, Odaon! I have to find a site like yours for SoCal... I'll be following your website, regardless.

Back