1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fighter/Bowie

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Bill Siegle, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 3, 2000
    One of my new patterns in 5160 and Tiger Wood. The blade is reminiscent of the fighters Bill Moran made(at least to my eyes). This is 13 7/8in overall with an 8 1/2in blade tip to handle. The blade is 2 1/16in wide and the spine is .215 thick. The tang is tapered bringing the weight down to 14oz. False edge is not sharpened. Sheath will be Kydex in buyer's choice of tan or black Kydex. Price is $375 ***sold***shipped in the US. DSCF8027.JPG DSCF8029.JPG DSCF8030.JPG DSCF8032.JPG

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    The Zieg, luethge, fonedork and 8 others like this.
  2. WILLIAM.M

WILLIAM.M Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Wicked SWEET

Wicked Sharp and Bill Siegle like this.
  3. perryjames

perryjames

Mar 12, 2013
    Like the shape of blade & handle, nice flow etc but a "fighter" w/o a guard always bothers me, suppose it's a personal choice...

4. Wicked Sharp

Wicked Sharp Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Absolutely beautiful, Bill!!! Trying...to......... resist.

Bill Siegle likes this.