1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Filson Double Mackinaw Cruiser in Red/Black, size 44...Great Price!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by Camber, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Camber

Camber

Jul 13, 2011
    Filson Double Mackinaw Cruiser, bought like 15 years ago, and then I moved shortly thereafter and never really had a use for it. Worn maybe 5-8 times as a coat to go to Winter Parties...NEVER in the woods or to do work.

ETA: I'm 5'9", 190 and it fits me with plenty of room to layer underneath.

Only issues I can tell is top button is slightly lose (still works fine) and one of the metal snaps as a bit of wear on the corner (pictured). Based on the price I paid for it back then and that 's been worn (even if just to parties a few times) I'm asking $270 shipped, which is like half the current price, and I don't even think they offer this color anymore. Lots of upclose of back, front and inside in the videos, which are the last three pics...you have to click on them I think to access the video. We do have pets, but it's been safeguarded in a closet and I can't really see any hairs, again, please see the videos.

[​IMG]
    Filson tag
    by C Amber, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Filson overview
    by C Amber, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Filson button
    by C Amber, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Filson front video
    by C Amber, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Filson back video
    by C Amber, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Filson inside video
    by C Amber, on Flickr

If you are interested in the item or want more pics, please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you

Collin