• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FINAL Price drop!! 1993 Buck 120 $70

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJT

Custom kydex sheath and holster craftsman
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
44A4C66D-8163-4F42-A9BF-7FB4DE251E76.jpeg 89BA3DE6-C114-40EA-B745-3F669444720D.jpeg D26BF23F-3ACC-4331-B36F-0A717393CC55.jpeg FB77287A-5726-4788-94EB-377C01394521.jpeg This 1993 buck 120 (I remember the box saying “General” on it) is used condition although it’s never really been “used” for anything. I bought it when I was a kid. It’s mostly sat in old duffel bags full of knives and in drawers. I might have carried it in the woods a time or 2. The blade has never been sharpened and is still pretty factory sharp with its original profile. I might have touched it up on my triangle sharp maker but I don’t recall for sure. The blade is basically perfect other than a couple of very light marks I wasn’t able to capture in pics. Comes with original sheath, which has some superficial cracking in the finish only. The pommel and the butt both have many little dings and scratches. $70, includes PayPal G&S and CONUS insured priority mail. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer. Worst I can do is say no. I can make you a kydex in whatever style and color you want for an additional cost which we can discuss if you’re interested (only an additional $20 for standard pancake or taco with IWB/OWB or decent knock off tek lok) I only keep coyote brown, black, OD green, and blaze orange on hand. Anything else takes another few days to get and may or may not cost a little extra. Please feel fee to PM me about other sheaths too, mostly busse and kin. First “I’ll take it” gets it. Please follow by prompt PM for payment info. I reserve the right to sell or not sell to whomever I choose.

Last edited:
Heading to the post office tomorrow. If someone feels like saving me a trip they can have this for $60 shipped for the knife and the original leather sheath. no kydex option though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back