1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Finale price ! 01 hidden tang with green g10 handle 14" blade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by cardman, May 16, 2018.

1. cardman

cardman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 6, 2014
    First off I would like to thank Nick Wheeler for his videos this is knife was inspired by his Joe Paranee knife making videos that can be found on his YouTube channel. The knife is constructed with O1 steel heat treated to 57RC and hand sanded to 600 grit, swedge is un-sharpened. The handle is green g10, with a stainless steel guard and 1/4" stainless steel pin. The knife blade is 1/4" thick 14" long x 2 1/8" wide with the widest section measuring 2 1/2", 5" handle, 20" overall. The Leather sheath is 3/4" thick dyed USMC black with green hand stitching and steel rectangle ring attaching the belt loop. This is my biggest knife to date and probably the last time i make one of this size.

Price is $600 PayPal only, US only, includes the shipping cost with insurance pm me if your interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

limonad and benchwarmer380 like this.
  2. AVigil

AVigil knifemaker working the grind Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Platinum Member

Feb 17, 2009
    Wow!

That is an impressive blade

3. cardman

cardman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 6, 2014

4. TK Steingass

TK Steingass Knifemaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 16, 2010
    very clean - good work here