Finally - Insingo Inkosi!!!

How long is the expected wait time for ordering from the site? I'm new to CRK and have never ordered from them. Are we talking weeks, months, or (gulp...) more than that? What's the over/under?
Probably months. The "We the People's" that came out were made about two months after the first day you could order and shipped shortly after. For this run the dealers are able to place orders now while the rest of us have to until June. But on a good note, the first run of these have already been made.

Finally. I love the 25/Inkosi but I'm not a big fan of the drop point blade. Who else is planning on picking one up at Blade?

Finally. I love the 25/Inkosi but I'm not a big fan of the drop point blade. Who else is planning on picking one up at Blade?

I'm headed down to blade this year and am seriously hoping they will have some micarta ones up for sale!

Yes! I've been screaming for an Insingo blade in the 25/Inkosi platform for years now! This will be what I pick up at Blade this year!

I am definitely in on the Insingo. It is the perfect tradesman blade shape.

That is a nice looking knife! Not that I need another but I will be adding one of these to the collection:thumbsup:

Just what I wanted to hear!! I normally get in line super early Friday to get some of the hot items.

Well, I'm sitting here looking over my collection wondering what I can part with to raise the funds for this...
Sucks being broke, doesn't it?! How about this: we split the cost and you can have it every other weekend and the week following that, and I'll take the next. You get even-numbered holidays and I'll take odds :D

Acadian Acadian You must stop fueling my helplessness!

^^^ha! Not a bad idea!

After mulling things over, I actually opted for a large inkosi up on the exchange. One, it saved me a few bucks. After trying, and then deciding against anew umnumzaan, I thought I'd go for the discount of a used one to make sure I'm going to like it. Two, I learned the wait time will be a few months. I'm not that patient!

Before these were ever announced, I was saving for a large inkosi so I went back to that.

Sucks being broke, doesn't it?! How about this: we split the cost and you can have it every other weekend and the week following that, and I'll take the next. You get even-numbered holidays and I'll take odds :D

Acadian Acadian You must stop fueling my helplessness!

I like spending other peoples money. LOL

Should be hitting the street today right?

Depends if you ask a 21 guy or an Inkosi guy. For me personally I prefer the Inkosi overall to the 21. I didn't care for the 21 insingo when I had one a few years ago. I'm really looking forward to the insingo inkosi though. I find the grind on my standard small inkosi to be a more efficient cutter compared to a standard 21 grind.

I have a small micarta 21 drop point, I think I am going to sell it and pick up a small inkosi insingo.

Back