Finally made it

Gravelface

Gold Member
Been doing this Police gig for near 12 years now. And finally the planets lined up to shine a little light on this piglet!

Passed the Detectives exams, 2 week “try out” period and finally selected after board interviews. Come January 4th, I’ll be Detective Oinker!

Now, what Busse goes well with a suit.....

Congratulations, Gravelface, and well-earned. I'm a military guy, but with all the drama going on nowadays I'm surprised so many of you LE guys are still willing to do what you do. Glad, but surprised. Thank you for your service and stay safe out there!

Thank you,

Haldir00 Haldir00 , I did 4 years in the Army, during my tour in Iraq I was hit by an IED. It prematurely ended my military service. I was offered to reclass, as I was deemed “no longer combat effective” due to the shrapnel in my leg, being hardheaded I opted to leave rather than be a “pencil pusher”. Eventually the need to serve and the need to have that brotherhood of support got the better of me and I pushed myself to get in shape (round is a shape) enough to get into LE.

It’s been a hella ride!

what Busse goes well with a suit.....

I think any variant of the Battle Mistress would do well with a standard black suit...

with all the drama going on nowadays I'm surprised so many of you LE guys are still willing to do what you do. Glad, but surprised.

I feel the same: I'm very grateful people are willing to do it with all the hate that's getting leveled at the job.

Congrats! Maybe there will be a Detective’s Special in the future.

Congrats to you. Sounds like you've earned it (moreso than having the planets correctly aligned).

Back