Finally made it

tuica

Gold Member
Great to see your hard work pay off. Best of luck to you, Sir.

lmcq784

Gold Member
Congrats, detective-hog!
That's a lot of dedication and I'm glad you could move up!

Big Ol’ Hauger

Gold Member
Congratulations! Thank you for what you’ve done, and what you will do. Dirty Hoggy Callahan? Yeah, reaching a bit...wait, Dirty Hairy Carey, maybe?

punk909

Platinum Member
Congratulations man. Buy cheap suits, comfortable shoes and get ready for that case load.

scdub

Basic Member
Congratulations!

Detecting is hard work - thank you for stepping up...

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Congratulations Mate. That is good news and a great outcome for you. I guess I can call you a "Dick" now and it not at all be offensive.... ;) :D As for a Busse..... a black Skeleton Warden in a minimalist black leather slip sheath should work... ;)

Busto

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Congratulations, Jason!!!

Gravelface

Gold Member
Now, I need a celebratory cigar.

followed by a celebratory drink

and a celebratory knife....ive got the WS1020 ordered. Might be able to work that in without being “overtly” tactical.

Suggestions.... recommendations.

I’d love to find my Gen 1 Howling Rat, but seemed to disappeared.....

Leonardo63

Gold Member
Congrats!

I've had a number of city detectives for customers and what I've gathered is, they work down in the real gutters and sewers of humanity. I thank the lord there are people who out there that want to do the job, is not for the faint of heart. I wouldn't limit your choice to a single slice of bacon. Backup for your backup would be a good TOE ;)

Gravelface

Gold Member
No doubt, 2 is 1 and 1 is none. I carry in triplicate. Well, one in my vest and several in my unit. Can’t wait to try out the new blade.

But really need a smoke and a drink in the meantime. January 4th is a ways away and need to occupy my down time!!!!

Being in patrol for that past 11 years, plenty of times I’ve rolled in the dirt.....

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC