First Buck you ever got and your most recent Buck

my first buck, it was either a small stockman or 503 not sure which was first. My newest, well I'm not sure it qualifies as used, I picked up this user off the exchange. I'm not sure why I've never had a 301, always thought it was to big, but a few weeks ago I was carry another traditional large jack measuring a hair over 4 inches coming in at over 4 ounces. And realized that the 301 was actually smaller. So here we are.
lr6jkBWl.jpg

My first Buck is also my latest.I was given a plain jane 110(dated 1988) for my birthday in April 1990.Tragically,the girl that gave me this
passed away in November of that year.In my grieving,I packed everything away into storage.I thought the knife was lost and never thought much about it.I found it recently while cleaning out the storage container.Still sharp,with a bit of verdigris on the brass,but nothing a bit of polish didnt fix.I have had others since,but this one is "special" to me.She may be my first and latest,but wont be my last as looking at either a 119,120 or 124 soon.:thumbsup:

My first Buck was a 'Prince' with micarta. It was the only knife I had and carried for years. The blade was snapped off due to a unfortunate accident with a can of peas. It floated around for years in a junk drawer as I had no idea of Bucks warranty then disappeared. This one came in the mail yesterday from my Brother David and as far as I know is the only Damascus frame 112 in the world. It was a total surprise!20201106_143540.jpg

My first Buck was a 'Prince' with micarta. It was the only knife I had and carried for years. The blade was snapped off due to a unfortunate accident with a can of peas. It floated around for years in a junk drawer as I had no idea of Bucks warranty then disappeared. This one came in the mail yesterday from my Brother David and as far as I know is the only Damascus frame 112 in the world. It was a total surprise!View attachment 1450330

incredible one there. just wow.

My first is a 309 I bought with my paper route money.. Paid 18.00.. I was 14yrs (62yrs now) at the time.. Carried it all thru High School and had it in my pocket on my wedding day (1980).. Some how it survived and have it to this day..
My latest is a 119 I scored yesterday..:D:D
John

Last edited:
The 315 (bottom) was my first Buck back around 1984 and was used when I worked off-shore along with three other knives. The 301 (middle stockman) and 303 (top stockman) were purchased around 2004-05. The 112 (left) with a 5160 blade was purchased last year. The bone stock 110 (right) was purchased a week or so ago.

DSCN0925.jpg

Back