• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

First offer on BF. survival knife set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

Long time lurker; first-time offer here. This is a commision that was canceled very early on that I have slowly finished. Have not been able to sell it locally so I will offer it here. I look forward to cross-posting future offers as well.

This will be offered as a set with the asking price of 350$ shipped U.S only

A. .25in thick 1095 with a hardness line, compound grind and hammer strikes - 59-60 HRC - 5in blade 4.25in handle

B. 1/8th thick scandi - Hammer stikes - 59-60 HRC - just under 3in blade 3.75in handle - water stone sharpened

Mosaic pins and scales also made by me(green burlap/brown canvas)

The sheath is a .60 Kydex liner with eyelets wrapped with 7-8 oz leather and 1in nylon/vinyl webbing. The sheath is fully modular and can function as a kydex stand alone right/left/scout/crossdraw. The companion knife is set for horizontal only carry but can be piggybacked with the removal of the pouch.

Ill be including a brown leather/green canvas drop pouch because I think it matches and want to weigh your belt down more. Feel free to ask questions or request additional pictures.

wOWAlU9.jpg

4BS7oLo.jpg

NRxrPai.jpg

QpoGlCa.jpg

ysNYVi0.jpg

OvpXkJY.jpg

3x2eaNw.jpg

Beautiful set!!! Really dig that compound grind. Very cool introductory offering. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back