• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.
  • Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

First Prod. 710, p.e.

This is in very good condition. Some very minor scratches(4) on the left side of the blade near the tip. Handles and clip very good too. This is a first prod. run in ats34 and is a plain edge. Would trade for a MOD CQD mark 1 in p.e. M/A. This 710 is a rarity and I have the box which is kind of worn but still good. It is razor sharp courtesy of moi, and well is an outstanding knife with stellar lock up. keepem sharp and thanks:thumbup:

It has the G10. It is marked first prod. run, 1 of 1000. I know the very first pre prod. models had alum. scales. This one is pretty nice and razor sharp. keepem sharp and Happy New Year!

BTT, this is a really nice knife in extremely nice cond. and very sharp. Would trade for a CQD Mark II also in p.e. Certain EKI's might float my boat too. Such as a mint 11 s.f.p.e., etc. etc. keepem sharp

BTT, will keep it up for one more day then it goes away. Not much interest, I have pics if anyone is interested cept it looks likes every other 710 I have ever seen. keepem sharp

TRADED!

Back