1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

First rat ordered!!

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by Twinsdad, Sep 12, 2018.

1. inkynate

inkynate Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Thanks. :thumbsup:

It's actually a BME2, but I agree on the color, probably my favorite of the lot. Big fan of that texture pattern as well.

[​IMG]

And to get back to some Swamp content, here's another pic that shows what the SOS looked like when I got it, along with my JMD and RMD LE:

[​IMG]

Hard Knocks likes this.
  2. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Dang !! I was way off lol. That is a beautiful blade :thumbsup:

Muddy and tan pics coming later :) for OP

Hard Knocks likes this.
  3. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Muddy with tan canvas :)

0DAE2D1B-CFCF-44F3-8585-E7A72C543FAF.jpeg

bikerector and Twinsdad like this.
  4. Twinsdad

Twinsdad Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Very nice. Man the wait is killing me. My ProTech tr5 can in mail the other day to hold me over but still anxious lol