1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

First Spyderco

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by bfwhite, Jan 27, 2013.

1. bfwhite

bfwhite

Jan 7, 2013
    Here is the Photo: Push cut on the phone book and edge.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  2. bfwhite

bfwhite

Jan 7, 2013
    ok photo is not showing up. I inserted the picture using the image and copied the URL but the picture does not show up.

I just added the link.

3. knifephan

knifephan Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 4, 2009
    Photo seems to be working to me dude. Maybe refresh the page.

4. Don W

Don W Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Cool. I like the black blade. I'd be curious as to how the finish holds up.

5. neffarious

neffarious

Jun 23, 2012
    its DLC, so its supposed to hold up like diamonds. Check the Black coated blades thread

6. novakane

novakane

Jan 26, 2013
    Congrats on your first Spyderco, I'm between getting the Manix 2 or continuing to search for an all-black Para2. My Emerson mini CQC15 is holding me over for now though while I debate it

7. Slicey

Slicey

Sep 23, 2012
    Congrats on a great purchase and on such a fine cutting edge! You might have to change cities just to see what that baby can really do!!

8. dreadside

dreadside

Jan 11, 2013
    +1 on that note

9. dreadside

dreadside

Jan 11, 2013
    my first spyderco is the persistence i got my manix 2 XL a day ago and now i can't stop looking and wanting more spyderco's i have even made a list but the manix 2 XL fits like a glove is big but so is my hands :D

10. Pharmagator

Pharmagator Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 17, 2010
    My first Spyderco was the C-5 Economy... the serrations and the then unheard of pocket clip... I have been hooked for years!

Next was the Endura... then the Goddard... then the Military... and I have never looked back... (except to see if my wife is watching while I stash the new ones)