First time: Clich'd it!

that is pretty damn sweet! How exactly did u apply the blue to create that pattern? looks almost like u taped stripes or something, I like it.

I used a small brush, and painted it on in diagonal stripes first, then I ran along the top, bottom, and at the top of the grind. No tape

Thanks for all of the compliments guys. I'm glad I pulled the trigger and did it. Now I have to resharpen it :)

Im pretty sure I can do the grinding of the clip, its the angled edges of the swedge im concerned about. I cld make one that looks like the haze tuffguy 9 I guess....just flat clip no swedge

If you Warriorize your 2, be sure to clich a fisk on it. When I Moosed my 9 I cliched it before I fisked it and wound up fisking the clich off of it. Tricky stuff.

Last edited:
If you Warriorize your 2, be sure to clich a fisk on it. When I Moosed my 9 I cliched it before I fisked it and wound up fisking the clich off of it. Tricky stuff.

pear.jpg

LOL I understood completely.. We officially have our own language.

Haha, that's freakin hilarious. :D

I understood that. Man we are gonna start confusing the hell out of noobs real soon. For Barlow!

BAAAAAAAAARLOOOOOOOOOOW!

that should be the Official Beckerhead warcry! If it isn't already!

Back