• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Five Light Choppers, 3V, micarta - SOLD

No problem DogRunner. My spot is yours, just in case needed further clarification.

Thank you Jo / Nate :thumbup:

Nathan I'm new to all of this and not sure how you'd like contacted for PayPal info. I sent you a PM with my choices and contact info.
Thanks for doing this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nathan, are these a continuous offer of yours?

IOW, will everyone who wants one eventually be able to get one, or are there a fixed amount you plan on releasing and when they're gone they're gone for good?

I'd love to buy one but don't seem to have much luck in the "for sale" threads.

I will keep trying

IOW, will everyone who wants one eventually be able to get one, or are there a fixed amount you plan on releasing and when they're gone they're gone for good?

I will keep trying

Good luck. Justin has claimed about 6 of em. :D

I will keep trying

Yeah, I'm gonna keep making these for a while. I have 60 in process for this autumn. It will probably hit saturation at some point and become easier to get.

I appreciate your interest.

Thanks,
Nathan

Great---I am glad to hear that Nathan:D

I added my name to your Field Knife pre-order thread as well. (I am upgrading my membership as we speak as per your request in the thread)

Everyone speaks very highly of you and your craftsmanship, so I am eager to get my hands on one of each!

Back