• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fixed and Folders for Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkwithawave

Platinum Member
I've got some knives up for trade.

U.S. only, 18+ only, Members with no or low feedback may be asked to ship first.

PM with questions and offers please. If you can't PM, leave your email in the thread and I'll get back to you. If you’ve got something I’m interested in we can exchange pics through email.

I’m mostly interested in a Busse Ergo Public Defender(satin Infi preferred ), Northwoods Hawthorne Jack in blue denim(preferred), Northwoods Norfolk whittler in purple camel bone. or a GEC 47 Viper in maroon linen micarta. I’m open to any knife offer , though.

I’m also interested in non knife offers. Mostly guns, gun parts/accessories. Any offer is welcome.

All knives have been used, some more than others.

Folders

Benchmade 635 Mini Skirmish- User in good condition. Slight side to side play, maybe a smidge of up and down play. Lock is a bit sticky sometimes. Smooth pivot action. Blade has some scratches from use. Slight flatter part in the edge, I don’t recall what its from and I think it’s mostly sharpened out. I wasn’t able to accurately capture it in pics, but you can kind of see it in some. Easily sharpened out it you’re any good at sharpening. Pivot screw has a scratch/crack in it. It looks like a crack but after removing the screw it doesn’t look like its any deeper than the surface. Handles have good amount of snail trails. I wasn’t able to capture them very well at all in pics, assume there’s more than you can see. Pocket clip is pretty scratched up and sits maybe a MM off the frame. It’s gotten caught on something twice and bent outwards. Had to remove it and bend it back in. I think it’s the only pocket clip of any knife I’ve had thats done that, and it happened two times. Retention is still adequate. Comes with box and paperwork and baggie from one of my Rifts.

Calavera Cutlery Model 4- CTS XHP- Black micarta inlay and orange peel(I think that’s what it is) Ti finish- I received this one in a trade. Centering seems pretty good, maybe ever so slightly to the show side. Lock is a little sticky. When I received it there was a hint of up/down blade play. I heard a slight click against the stop pin more than I could feel it. I used a Qtip to wipe off the blade tang where it locks up, that seems to have cleared it up. I think it was just slipping on some graphite. It was probably carried and used a little by a previous owner as theres minor scratches on the blade that I couldn’t really capture in pics. The handle finish on the show side compared to lock side is less uniform which makes me think it was carried. There’s some discoloration and what looks like a machining mark in the thumb hole that I just now noticed. Does not come with any box or paperwork. Did come in a plastic tube, not sure if original to this knife. Fits very tightly in it.

ZT 0562CF M390- Used. In good condition with solid lockup and no blade play. Smooth flipping action. Centering slighty favors the lock side but not rubbing the liner. Some scratches on the blade from use. Some slight discoloration near the detent hole on the blade. Some slight wear on the spine from light scraping. Ti scale probably has some scratches/snail trails, mostly blends with the stonewashing. A couple dings and some scuffing in the carbon fiber along the edges. Some wear on the clip and hardware. Box included but no paperwork. Will be wrapped in a priority mail bag in the box.

ZT 0620CF Cts204P- Used. In good condition with solid lock up with no blade play. Smooth opener, but doesn’t flip open very well. Waves great. Centering slightly favors show side. Some scratches on the blade from use. Some scratches/snail trails in the Ti scale the mostly blends in with the stonewashing. Some scuffing in the carbon fiber. Some wear on the hardware and pocket clip. Comes with original pocket clip only. No box or paperwork.

ZT 0450- Used in good condition. Centering is good, lockup is solid. Smooth flipping action. Snail trails on the Ti, scratches on the blade. Slight discoloration on the blade in one small spot, unsure of what it is. Edge was re-profiled and sharpened by previous owner. I don’t recall if I’ve touched up the edge on my Sharpmaker. Comes with box and papers.

Benchmade 950 Rift(Ti handled possibly)- Used in good condition. Centering slightly favors one side. Lockup is pretty solid. Smooth action. Scratches on the blade. Some rust is starting around the thumbstud and by the spine. Some dings in the G10. Hardware, clip and liners show some wear. There is some rust on the liners.

Ripps garage Tech Titanium handle scales for the Rift can be included or traded separately. They’ve been anodized light blue. A couple of snail trails on the Ti. They are slightly thicker than stock and a bit heavier. They add about an ounce and a half to the overall weight.

Spyderco Gayle Bradley 2- Used in pretty good condition. Solid lock up and smooth opening. Centering slightly favors non lock side. Scratches on blade from use. Chip in the blade about a .25in from tip. Some rust developing on blade. Some black residue on blade, honestly don’t remember what it was from. Some slight scuffs on handles and a small area of yellow discoloration on the back of the handle. Some rust on the inside of the handles. Knife only, no box or paperwork.

Spyderco Delica Titanium and Damascus- Used in good condition. Solid lockup. Centering slightly favors one side with no rubbing. Smooth opening but does not flip open. Scratches on the blade from use. Some dings in the spine above the hole. Not sure what they’re from. Snail trails in the handle. Knife only, no box or paperwork.

Fixed Blades- None of the fixed blades come with original boxes.

T0121- Used. In good condition. Scuffs(some are blue?) in the DLC from use and sheath. Some scuffs on the handles. Comes with original sheath and a custom. The originals retention is pretty loose but has the strap so it works. The strap is chewed up some from inserting the blade. The custom sheath has pretty good retention. Draws nicely but difficult to insert. Comes with a large teklok.

Bradshaw blades cord wrapped tanto 52100. This has been carried and used. I tried my hand at applying a forced patina using mustard. It’s overall pretty dark and kind of ugly imo. The blade is decently sharp but could use a touch up. Comes with a kydex sheath that’s a little loose and has few dings on the carbon fiber textured side

Leethal Cutlery wharncliff in W2 and black micarta handles. The scales are pretty marked up. More than I could capture in pictures. The blade has a solid amount of staining/patina. There also is a little bit of red rust I think right where the blade meets the handle scales. The convex edge is quite sharp, but has a few minor chips in the edge. This one comes with two kydex sheaths. A neck sheath and a belt sheath. Both have good retention. The belt sheath has a kydex belt loop attached to it. It will only fit about 1.25” belt, slim one at that. If you wear a belt designed to carry a firearm this more than likely will NOT fit.

Hinderer Flashpoint S35vn- Lightly used. There are scratches on the blade from the sheath. Comes with a kydex sheath, very good retention.

ZT 0100- Some marks on the blade from use and the sheath. Some slight discoloration and a roll on the edge. Comes with original sheath with drop leg and thigh strap. I did put some gorilla tape on the kydex insert of the sheath to thumb press on the draw.

Hardedge knives- Storm?- cordwrapped 1095. 1/8” thick. Around 8” overall. Used with a good amount of patina and spotting on the blade. Still pretty sharp. Comes with kydex sheath that has some paracord on it. Retention is slightly loose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back