Fixed Blade & Folder Combo

jfk1110

Gold Member
That Kuridashi looks deadly cute :eek:
How do you carry it? sheath pic pls

Lovely!!

Either around my neck or I loop the chain around a belt loop and kiri goes in the right front pocket with a bit of fob\lanyard reachable. When you pull the kiri up n out the sheath snaps off after about a foot n hangs by the belt loop. Not a bad set up. I also have an Ulti-clip too but like the pocket maneuver the best!!! IMG_20210411_062403_kindlephoto-1548269772.jpg

ferider

Gold Member
Morning all.

i-Q8zkDG9-X4.jpg

Aryan29

Gold Member
Either around my neck or I loop the chain around a belt loop and kiri goes in the right front pocket with a bit of fob\lanyard reachable. When you pull the kiri up n out the sheath snaps off after about a foot n hangs by the belt loop. Not a bad set up. I also have an Ulti-clip too but like the pocket maneuver the best!!! View attachment 1544020

Nice!

Last edited:

Aryan29

Gold Member
Greetings @jwb01, Many Thanks for your likes, Seeing your profile pic, I felt like sharing that I was on the look out for a GEC#35, after some days luckily found 2 in Stag back to back in just 2 days. One used - at the BF exchange and one LNIT on eBay thru a generous person. These are some solidly built Churchills, imo.
Cheers :thumbsup:
hNbik0c.jpg

Last edited:

jfk1110

Gold Member
Greetings @jwb01, Many Thanks for your likes, Seeing your profile pic, I felt like sharing that I was on the look out for a GEC#35, after some days luckily found 2 in Stag back to back in just 2 days. One used - at the BF exchange and one LNIT on eBay thru a generous person. These are some solidly built Churchills, imo.
Cheers :thumbsup:
hNbik0c.jpg

Those sure.are.pretty my man.. One in your pocket, the other in the safe????

Aryan29

Gold Member
Those sure.are.pretty my man.. One in your pocket, the other in the safe????

I am glad you like ‘em brother.
If you’ve read the ‘Doubles’ thread, it’s a good idea to have a back up of any/all available good GECs. These are not easily available, and after a while, they just disappear from all exchange/sale/trade scenes without a glimpse. So we might as well keep one for a rainy day... what say you?
Sincerely,