• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fixed Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOCKDALE CUSTOM HUNTERS

1. Packawood handle and brass. The blade is 440c. Walt Stockdale (Canadian Knife Makers Guild) made the sheath to fit.
Mint condition, never carried or used. Blade is 5 1/4", OA length is 9 1/4" *Beautifully finished!
E-transfer preferred, Paypal OK
SOLD Shipped, USA, Canada
Please email me if you have questions.

2. This custom is finished with green linen Micarta, brass. The blade is 440c and the sheath is made by Walt Stockdale.
Blade is 4 1/2", OA length 8 3/4"
Mint condition, never carried or used...Beautifully finished!!
SOLD Shipped, USA, Canada
E-transfer preferred, Paypal OK

*Email me if you require additional photos.

Both Stockdale sheaths are very nice. I've lined the upper interior of them with suede leather to protect the bolsters.

3. G.L Drew Farriers Rasp Bowie
Specifications:
Blade: 9 5/8", 3/16", Farriers Rasp, hollow grind on 8 inch wheel, Scotch Bright finish, Overall 15inches, MINT as received, never carried, used or sharpened.
Handle: Curly Maple, Ren Wax coated
Quality sheath included.
SOLD shipped within Canada and the USA.

4. Backwoods Damascus Feather Hunter

Backwoods Feather Hunter
Very bold and beautiful Feathered Damascus hunter with exceptional feathered scales.
8.5" OA, 4" Blade, premium RH sheath. Never carried ,used or sharpened...MINT!
SOLD shipped (Insured/tracked) within Canada/USA.

5. Hellize, Orcish Archer Knife

Full-Tang Blade is forged 5160, 15cm length, 5mm thick, dagger-like, very sharp double edged. Overall 28cm. Very comfortable contoured handle of Beech wood, copper pins. Sheath is heavy 3mm cowhide, hand-sewn and carved.

$140.00, shipped within Canada, USA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back