Fluggin SNOW!!!!

Well, 3"-4" so far and no sign of stopping. Gotta love Ahia weather........ :barf: :barf: :barf:

Anyone get any good news yet???

Ho Ho Ho....

We are about ass deep in it here in Western Kentucky! Definitely going to be a White Christmas! About 6 inches so far with no sign of let up... Had to be pulled out twice this morning. Nice coating of ice on the bottom of all the snow. I think I will be staying home for a while. My wifes car is at the bottom of the drive way, could not make it up.

Grrrrr, I wanted it all and didnt get any! there isnt a speck of snow on the ground here, just north of Indianapolis.

Over 3" here in the southern Ozarks. Being born and raised in the Upper Penninsula on the shore of Lake Superior, no big thing, but for down here in Arkieland it's nuts! Everyone seems to think that with snow or ice you should drive faster and break harder to get home faster. Ditches are filling up fast, and not with snow!

But the good news is my BM Terror Monkie arrived from Knifeaddictak yesterday, so I'm sitting by a nice warm fire sharpening the bajesis out of it.

mrnatural13 said:
But the good news is my BM Terror Monkie arrived from Knifeaddictak yesterday, so I'm sitting by a nice warm fire sharpening the bajesis out of it.

your not gonna get the bejesis out.
it's in the infi.

I hope the snow doen't keep Jerry from shipping all the INFI I ordered!

No snow in the Northwest, just sunshine and 50deg. :D

And now the icey crap is comin down.

Mmmmmm, crusty ice covered snow covered ice........... :barf: :barf:

thatmguy said:
And now the icey crap is comin down.

Mmmmmm, crusty ice covered snow covered ice........... :barf: :barf:
Local forcast sayng up to 20" in Ohio. Sorry :(

thatmguy said:
Well, 3"-4" so far and no sign of stopping. Gotta love Ahia weather........ :barf: :barf: :barf:

Anyone get any good news yet???

Ho Ho Ho....

Better you than me. :)

You fluggin wimps! Get your arses out there and SHOVEL!!!

Stretch those back muscles then go make some snow piggies!:D

Snow? Boo Hoo. At least it isn't 20 friggin' below like it is here (with a windchill of 40 below). Winter is a cold bitch. Kinda' reminds me of my ex. :D

J.Davey said:
Snow? Boo Hoo. At least it isn't 20 friggin' below like it is here (with a windchill of 40 below). Winter is a cold bitch. Kinda' reminds me of my ex. :D
i've got old-timer family members who've lived in international falls, mn since 1920 or so...i've heard some wintertime horror stories. wolves at the window and such.
keep warm
jody

Great hog weather here in Honolulu. Rain and 72 F. Went shopping(not for knives) in shorts and t-shirt this morning. If you think the Extravaganzaaa was hog eat hog, you should have seen Costco and the shopping mall.:D

Back