Fmv14 ding

Are you sure it's not your FMV8 nuke ding? I did not get a FMV14 ding but I did just get the FMV8 ding.

This isn't the only report of an FMV-14 ding. there was this just a little while ago on the OP2WP2 Shipping thread:

Ouch. That will mean a Hog Gemimi nuke, FMV8 nuke, and FMV14 nuke all dinged in the same month. Speaking of which, my HGT was dinged over two weeks ago and no shipping confirmation yet; I'm getting really tired of how slow the shipping is after the ding, and I'm sure all these different dings are not going to improve that situation.

Last edited:
Oh crap

ETA: Knob Creek is just around the corner as well. Something’s gotta give.

Ouch. That will mean a Hog Gemimi nuke, FMV8 nuke, and FMV14 nuke all dinged in the same month. Speaking of which, my HGT was dinged over two weeks ago and no shipping confirmation yet; I'm getting really tired of how slow the shipping is after the ding, and I'm sure all these different dings are not going to improve that situation.

It really is getting crazy. Have been dinged for Whiskey Wardens, HOG Gemini, Forsaken Gemini, Nuke FM. Then without having any of those in hand, got dinged for Mentor and Nuke FMV8 today. :confused::eek:

It really is getting crazy. Have been dinged for Whiskey Wardens, HOG Gemini, Forsaken Gemini, Nuke FM. Then without having any of those in hand, got dinged for Mentor and Nuke FMV8 today. :confused::eek:
I love reading these other posts as I may use them as a tool to show how well behaved I am :D ~ Just glad I don't have to rationalize this one :eek::eek::eek:

I love reading these other posts as I may use them as a tool to show how well behaved I am :D ~ Just glad I don't have to rationalize this one :eek::eek::eek:
Keep telling yourself that Leo!:) We all know the Busse bug has bit you as hard as the rest of us! :D
Seeing your transformation from mild curiosity, to frequent poster, to throwing around your knives at work.:p
Soon there will be more blades announced with your name on them and then the tables will be turned my friend. Muahahahahahaha.:eek:

Keep telling yourself that Leo!:) We all know the Busse bug has bit you as hard as the rest of us! :D
Seeing your transformation from mild curiosity, to frequent poster, to throwing around your knives at work.:p
Soon there will be more blades announced with your name on them and then the tables will be turned my friend. Muahahahahahaha.:eek:
LOL! ... Shhhhhhh..... I'm not happy I haven't gotten dinged yet :(:(:(
There is a silver lining- I'm paid for the Forsaken Gemini and I'm only waiting on the nuked force multipliers! and Jerry will be caught up with me and not in the rears, which he has been now for over a year~

Back