Fmv14 ding

My ding was for my 2 v8 nukes! Still no forsaken Gemini dings and nothing on the V14 front either. Going to be a very painful credit card bill when they hit but I don't mind a Fall Christmas.

does the $75 discount apply to every fmv14 ordered, if you bought a v8?

No ding for me. If I payed the Invoice months ago should I be expecting any communications before a shipping notification?

No ding for me. If I payed the Invoice months ago should I be expecting any communications before a shipping notification?
What I've noticed is, if you log into your Busse Combat account the status will change from "awaiting fulfillment" to "awaiting shipping" ~ But being that they are short handed in the office I wouldn't say that's entirely reliable. All I can add about shipping but I think you all get shipping notices with tracking numbers am I right? I get the optional "Garth Gold Level" shipping service :D

Not entirely sure actually. I know I've had busse & kin knives show up at my house without any communications i can find. That being said, I think you are right.

if you enroll in UPS MyChoice, you should get a notice from UPS when the order enters their system. You also might get an email from Busse saying the status of the order has changed. In the past week, I received two tracking numbers from UPS. I also got a shipping notice from Busse on one of those, but it seems to have been associated with the wrong order (I think it's for Nuclear FMV8s, but the notice says it's for four conventional FMV8s that I already received).

But still no FMV14 ding for me. Maybe because I have a Nuke in my order. Or maybe because i placed two orders and combined them later.

Back