Food and Blades

cJdjpAm.jpg

White chili and chimmis.
Y02EUnx.jpg
My wife made a pot of white chicken chilli last week. She made it the day before and refrigerated it for the next day.
So I went to get a huge glass Tupperware bowl full of chilli out of the fridge the next day. She didn’t seal the lid, she barley laid it on in fact.
I grab it and turn away from the open fridge and the entire bowl spins out of my hand as the lid twists off.
Boom.
Off the floor. It looked like a food grenade went off. Covered my feet.
My pants. The walls. The cupboards.

That would have been my first time trying white chilli.
It smelled good.

My wife made a pot of white chicken chilli last week. She made it the day before and refrigerated it for the next day.
So I went to get a huge glass Tupperware bowl full of chilli out of the fridge the next day. She didn’t seal the lid, she barley laid it on in fact.
I grab it and turn away from the open fridge and the entire bowl spins out of my hand as the lid twists off.
Boom.

It smelled good.

Somebody's sleeping in the doghouse tonight!

That must have been heartbreaking. Like when a Pyrex dish explodes and ruins dinner.

Boom.

It smelled good.
Lol, you'll be finding schrapnel from that one for years.:eek:
Just gets splattered in places you don't even see.:rolleyes:
Shame about the chili though.:(

Going for some pre-redemption with something tasty before I post a big blob of green bean casserole around here tomorrow.:D
Omelette for dinner tonight with some aged cheeses, broccolini seared with garlic, and sprinkled with parmesan and fresh black truffle.
yxL78wr.jpg
Nice truffle flex.

Garlic, parm, and truffle.
Oh boy

You got it on amazon?
Really?
Yes.
I've found only one market around me that sells them (same brand too) but they're more expensive.
Sometimes I have friends that make trips out of the hills here and pick some real goodies up for me.
Till then I settle for what I can get.
But I do suppose I could source them elsewhere online...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back