Food & Traditional Knives

X0CmRDc.jpg

Quarantine dinner - day 1.
If I had known I was going to get Covid, I would have planned a trip to the store first….

I actually do have the ingredients in the house to make something better, but I didn’t really feel like cooking. Also, this dinner should definitely aid in maintaining my isolation as well… :D

If I had known I was going to get Covid, I would have planned a trip to the store first….

I actually do have the ingredients in the house to make something better, but I didn’t really feel like cooking. Also, this dinner should definitely aid in maintaining my isolation as well… :D
Beans on toast?! 😳 Hope you make a quick recovery Tom 👍👍👍

Beans on toast?! 😳 Hope you make a quick recovery Tom 👍👍👍
Thanks!
Not even toast - a sort of flatbread I made of flour, salt, and water and cooked in a skillet. I had been craving fries all day thanks to all the “chip butty” talk that has been going around, but when I went to the fridge I found out ma chère épouse had used the last of the potatoes :eek:.

Thanks!
Not even toast - a sort of flatbread I made of flour, salt, and water and cooked in a skillet. I had been craving fries all day thanks to all the “chip butty” talk that has been going around, but when I went to the fridge I found out ma chère épouse had used the last of the potatoes :eek:.
Oh no! 😳 I hope you can get some supplies dropped off Tom 👍👍

Hope you get well soon, Tom, without complications!
If beans are gonna be a major component of your meal, Bush's Best Vegetarian is an excellent choice, IMHO!! :thumbsup:🤓:thumbsup:

- GT

Feel and get better soonest, Tom.

Back