Food & Traditional Knives

Tuna Salad on Marble Rye, potato chips and a Kosher dill pickle for lunch. The Marble Rye always makes me think of the Seinfeld episode. Cracks me up!
YFazwB3.jpg

Tuna Salad on Marble Rye, potato chips and a Kosher dill pickle for lunch. The Marble Rye always makes me think of the Seinfeld episode. Cracks me up!
YFazwB3.jpg
Not the point you're making, but how exactly do you make a tuna salad sandwich? It's not a thing here in aus and I've always wondered.

It's as strange as chips with a sandwich to me!

Beautiful knife too mate.

Not the point you're making, but how exactly do you make a tuna salad sandwich? It's not a thing here in aus and I've always wondered.

It's as strange as chips with a sandwich to me!

Beautiful knife too mate.
I make it with canned Tuna (I like Albacore), mayonnaise, chopped celery, chopped scallions and some Old Bay seasoning. Mix it all up and voila!
Thanks for the compliment on the Eureka Jack. It's a dandy.

A week ago, my wife and I took our daughter and her fiancé to Brewery Vivant, a local craft brewer with a restaurant on the premises. I ordered poutine with fried chicken chunks mixed into it, and took some of it home. Here are the leftovers, with some broccoli and corn added, that I ate a day or two later.
1.poutine.hot.jpeg

- GT

I'm a fanatic for chili in all its manifestations! :thumbsup: :cool::cool::thumbsup:
I don't have white chicken chili often, but it's a delicious "change-of-pace" in the chili universe.
Gary, yours looks fantastic! :thumbsup:🤓:thumbsup:

- GT
Thanks, Gary! It's one of my favorites!
I'm a chili lover too! 🌶️🌶️ :D

Shishito chillies tossed in soy, garlic and ginger sauce.

They say 1 in 10 is very hot, otherwise quite mild. Got to no.4 before I tasted fire!

View attachment 2442032
Sounds like some kind of variation on Russian Roulette! :eek:

Here's some food I received as a Christmas gift.
The little orange plastic "ammo box" is kind of cheesy, but there IS cheese inside.
meatncheese.ammobox.jpeg

I needed a knife to open the lock:
meatncheese.locked.jpeg

Here are the contents:
meatncheese.contents.jpeg

So far, I've only tried the venison summer sausage. I've used about half of it in various meals ranging from sandwiches to vegetable casseroles to "egg stuff" (an egg, some chopped onion and green pepper and venison summer sausage, and some hot salsa all mixed together and fried, and after flipping over, sprinkling some shredded cheese on top). IIRC, no photos of any of these "recipes", but they all met with my approval. Kind of nice to get some "big game" (and cheese) without needing to find a gun and ammo, hunting gear and license, productive hunting location, meat grinder and sausage casings, and learning new skills that result in a successful hunt and meat processing experience! 🤓

- GT

Back