• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Emerson For Sale: Emerson A100 Black on Black w/ extras

Emerson A100 -black on black.

[This is the full size]
Excellent condition. Has been pocket carried several times but the edge hasn't been used or sharpened. It has a tiny nearly unnoticeable mark in the black DLC coating, one you can see on the face, I don't even think its through the finish since I haven't used it. Very minor pocket wear on the clip as you can see.

Lockup and centering are great. Detent is positive, it flips smoothly. All of the liners are flush with the G10. Also includes the box, paperwork, and sticker. Original thumb disk included.

Extras: I replaced the thumb disk with a Gray Precision Monster Disk in blasted Zirconium which blends pretty well. (These sell new for $40)
I'm including a one of a kind keychain with a pewter Emerson skull.

[See Emerson or Gray Precision for the respective specifications]

Price is $190
No trades! I love it but need the cash.

8z3kBr5h.jpg

nwicvlKh.jpg

nMSfzzlh.jpg

y9h2XCPh.jpg

7IigcLZ.jpg

8hf1s9K.jpg

GzYvfGgh.jpg

4AEvUhah.jpg

OPRRsfy.jpg

s3b4VMe.jpg

To buy you must be a basic member or higher in good standing. I reserve the right to refuse sale.

I use PayPal G&S, will ship USPS priority and provide tracking number. 50 States US only please.

Send me a PM, first response gets it.

Back