1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

For Sale: Hinderer xm-18 (Legion Sig Sauer edition), Boker Kwaiken CF

Discussion in 'Canada' started by DrunkenMaster, Apr 10, 2018.

1. DrunkenMaster

DrunkenMaster

Jun 1, 2016
    Hey guys,
    All of these knives have been lightly used and carried briefly, then sat in my collection for over a year. No boxes with any of them, sorry. Looking to sell these to fund other purchases.
    All prices are in Canadian dollars and include shipping via Xpresspost. E-Transfer only please (too many horror stories involving sellers and PayPal, sorry.)

Hinderer xm-18 Sig Sauer Legion edition - $550 (Shipped)

Comes with a Steel Flame pocket clip insert (don't have the original, sorry).

Condition (9/10): Couple minor blemishes on the blade DLC (tried my best to show this in the pictures), minor scratching on the pocket clip. Other than that, very nice condition.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One thing to note: the stop pin rattles slightly when the blade is open. I'm not sure if this is common with Hinderers, but it doesn't affect the action or lockup in any way, and can be fixed by adding a dab of loctite or something similar to the pin when re-assembling. This knife flips great and is very smooth, no blade play in either direction. I've included a video of the action as well as the stop pin rattle at the end.

ZT 0550 BLK (Comes with Hinderer Scale & two others) - SOLD

Boker Kwaiken Carbon Fiber - $150 OBO Shipped

Condition (9/10): Very minor light scratching on the blade, almost impossible to see unless under the right light. Flips very well, but there is a slight side to side blade play. No play up and down. This knife runs on the IKBS bearing system, but I've never disassembled it so im not sure if a good cleaning and re-lube would fix the blade play issue.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Feel free to contact me with any other questions. Please post here/PM me and then we can talk over email or text if preferred.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    FullMetalJackass likes this.
  2. DrunkenMaster

DrunkenMaster

Jun 1, 2016
    Prices have been reduced, all knives still for sale!

3. D-Roc

D-Roc

Mar 10, 2007
    I will take the 550.
    Contact me at my email on my wall, for exchange of email

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  4. DrunkenMaster

DrunkenMaster

Jun 1, 2016
    E-mail sent

5. D-Roc

D-Roc

Mar 10, 2007
    payment sent

6. DrunkenMaster

DrunkenMaster

Jun 1, 2016
    Got it, thanks again. The ZT is sold, everything else still available.

7. hox

hox

Sep 29, 2011
    I’d take the Hinderer if still available please