• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FOR SALE: Large Inkosi Plain & Small Inkosi 'Knife Art' Carbon Fiber Knives

Hello guys, For Sale ***$OLD****

1) The Large is a plain Jane Inkosi with use and factory edge has snail swirl trails on handle, clip, and basic marks from general usage. The Price is ***$OLD**** Shipped Goods & Services Priority Mail. Perfect Lockup and Centering. Comes with Box, cloth, DOB Card, Full Kit (See Photos Below) PM / email me at RastaMLW@Hotmail.com or First I'll Take it. No Trades Please and Thanks

2) The Small Inkosi is the Knife Art Carbon Fiber Exclusive in excellent Shape. Factory Edge has a few tiny snail trails on lock side with a New OEM Clip. CF is Fine. Perfect Lockup and Centering. Comes with Box, DOB Card, Full Kit (See Photo's Below) The Price is ****$OLD*** Shipped Goods & Services Priority Mail. PM / email me at RastaMLW@Hotmail.com or First I'll Take it. No Trades Please and Thanks

Both are CRK Smooth & Precise

IMG_0124.jpg IMG_0125.jpg IMG_0128.jpg IMG_0129.jpg IMG_0131.jpg IMG_0130.jpg IMG_0132.jpg IMG_0134.jpg IMG_0137.jpg IMG_0138.jpg

Last edited:
Back