• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale Only! A. Campolin 13in. Bayo Swinger..**SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got another BEAST up for sale! This is the 2008 Limited A. Campolin Swinger with bayo style blade grind. Knife for sale is the third one in the picture... Bottom knife.... Ultratech and Franky B. are not for sale!!

Knife has never been used, carried, nor have I cut anything with it. Never sharpened! ONLY been stored since receiving. Fired maybe 4 times.... Literally speaking!

Blade does have some faint surface marks around the guards as they ALL do. Never seen an auto from Italy that didn't have a few. Blade also locks great and has zero play. No issues from what I can tell other than the few surface / hair marks.

It has been cleaned and lightly polished once by me. Horn is perfect as are the bolsters, safety etc. Seats very deep when closed. Campolin & Co. will take and HP the knife for you if so desired. Not sure what they charge though.

Can take better pictures if needed. Took this one a while back and are all I have of the knife at the moment... Please only ask for extra pictures if you are serious about buying.

Will accept USPS Money Orders and Paypal. I will even eat the fees on this one!
Money back within three days after inspection. Not a problem with me!

PM me here, or send me an email via the forums. First to post, gets it! ALL PMs and emails are time stamped.

Will ship signature and also provide tracking for you. :thumbup:

Asking $SPF..

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:
Got some pictures finally..I am also taking 10% off price.
One and ONLY drop!! No Trades!!

Asking $SPF.. Shipped.. :jerkit:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back