• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For sale or trade: Full ti Hinderer XM-18 3.5" no-choil slicer

sharp_edge

Gold Member
I have for sale or trade a full titanium XM-18 3.5" no-choil slicer with working M390 blade and battle bronze handle. The battle bronze ti scale and battle bronze ti hardware kit are OEM Hinderer ones. Will come with the liner and an OD green g10 scale (I no longer have the factory FDE scale as said on the box). The knife is never carried, used, or sharpened. I lightly scratched the pivot area on both side of handle when disassembling the knife; the pivot screw has a bit wear (see pictures for details). The blade is pristine. Action, blade centering, and lockup are superb. There is absolutely no blade play in any directions. Currently runs on skiff bearings. All factory stuff (tri-way kit, ss hardware, liner, g10 scale, box, card, etc.) will be included.

I am asking $560 PPFF or Zelle for the entire package preferably, but will consider splitting things up as follows:
- The knife in the factory setting (with liner/g10 scale and SS hardware): $390
- battle bronze ti scale: $140
- battle bronze ti hardware set: $60

Prices are firm but I'll consider trading for a Hinderer Project X or a FullTrack released recently +/- cash depending on how your knife is dressed up.

Sale/trade are limited to CONUS.

edccAjC.jpg

0nSt87A.jpg

AANqJ6I.jpg

CRRG8mN.jpg

s1OuWvv.jpg

OYt6qs7.jpg

0X5Lbzh.jpg

J61Zjq4.jpg

I have a large Inkosi tanto s45vn with black micarta inlays, of your interested. LNIB

Last edited:
H HOKIE_FAN - no thanks. I listed my trade interests above. Please consider removing your email to prevent scammers picking it up.

Back