• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

For Sale, RARE "Nuclear INFI Culinary Knife"... Both THIN & XXXL NICK Set!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxx

The Thin NICK has been withdrawn.

The NICK XXXL has been relisted on a new thread HERE..

Last edited:

Jaxx

Let's try a price break on these... Bringin' it down to $1527 for the pair.

Dumb question, What are the thicknesses of these? Not so dumb (maybe),Would you think of seperating these?

Jaxx

Dumb question, What are the thicknesses of these? Not so dumb (maybe),Would you think of separating these?

IIRC, The XXXL NICK is .220" at the spine with what appears to be a zero ground edge, and the Thin NICK is approximately .090" thick at the spine with a chisel ground edge, making it one of, if not THE, thinnest Busse's out there.

For now, I am trying to move them as a set. If I listed them separately, most likely the Thin NICK would already be long gone. If no interest in a set after a period of time, maybe a week or so, I might list them separately.

Last edited:
IIRC, The XXXL NICK is .220" at the spine with what appears to be a zero ground edge, and the Thin NICK is approximately .090" thick at the spine with a chisel ground edge, making it one of, if not THE, thinnest Busse's out there.

For now, I am trying to move them as a set. If I listed them separately, most likely the Thin NICK would already be long gone. If no interest in a set after a period of time, maybe a week or so, I might list them separately.

It's been a week - If you are interested in splitting them, I'll take the thin NICK, pending the price you want.

Jaxx

Still trying to sell these together... But I am now willing to entertain partial trade offers + cash... Looking for some Busse satin/snakeskin combo goodness and/or Busse LE #27's, satin LE's preferred.

72+ hour BUMP... :thumbup:

Jaxx

Price break bump... Now $1500 for the pair, insured shipping included. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.